It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Enter an action-adventure game inside a living, hand-drawn comic book. You can now pre-order Liberated DRM-free on GOG.COM. Set off on a unique journey taking place on the border between games and comic books. Uncover a disturbing reality where human rights are dying away. Take up arms and solve puzzles in a noir city that’s desperate for justice.

Pre-order Liberated on GOG.COM with a 20% discount lasting until 6th August 2020, 1 PM UTC (the game’s release is set for 30 July 2020). The same discount on Liberated will rise to 25% if you own at least one of the titles listed below:

• The Walking Dead
• The Wolf Among Us
• Void Bastards
• Blacksad
• XIII
• Interrogation
• Gemini Rue
• Bear With Me
• The Shivah
• Dry Drowning
• Flower Collectors
• Beholder 1/2
• Inside/Limbo
• Darq
Nice looking one.
I just liberated some funds from my account to get it :)
high rated
Heeey peeps!

So Liberated came out on Switch last month, and the PC version is getting a ton of sweet PC-worthy updates based on feedback that we got, plus upgraded textures and lighting, full voiceovers and righteous M+KB support. We'll also launch two short story DLCs with the game that you can just yoink for free.

I know it's just pre-orders for now but it's still real exciting to have this on GOG! Just wanted to say hello.
Post edited July 16, 2020 by Konradical
The game is listed as "Now available" not "pre-order."
Konradical: I know it's just pre-orders for now but it's still real exciting to have this on GOG! Just wanted to say hello.
Hello, mysterious stranger. Orange is the new blue, is it? ^_^
MischiefMaker: The game is listed as "Now available" not "pre-order."
A few minutes ago it still had the 'coming soon' page layout; at least it can be bought now.
I'm not getting the extra 5% on Liberated, despite having three of the games listed in my library.
Do I understand correctly? There was about 5 minutes to pre-order and now the game is already available. Cool, that was quick ;)
Crisco1492: I'm not getting the extra 5% on Liberated, despite having three of the games listed in my library.
Same here
high rated
VanishedOne: Hello, mysterious stranger. Orange is the new blue, is it? ^_^
It is a pretty flashy look, but one gets used to it. :D
high rated
Crisco1492: I'm not getting the extra 5% on Liberated, despite having three of the games listed in my library.
Have you tried adding it to your shopping cart? That fixes it for me.
Hi!
I have a question about the 20% entrance discount and increasing that same discount to 25% if you have at least one of the games listed above. That 25% discount is automatically ''now'' on pre-order or after it is posted at the end of this month. I hope have made myself clear on this issue. Sorry, if the question is a little silly or off topic. But I'm not quite clear with the "DISCOUNT". And I'm very interested in this title. Thank you in advance for the answer. A hug, greetings!
Post edited July 16, 2020 by UCrest
Anyone else feel like cyberpunk is becoming the next zombies? We've gone from almost no Cyberpunk media to too much...
VanishedOne: Have you tried adding it to your shopping cart? That fixes it for me.
Yeah, that works. Thanks.
high rated
RPGFanboy: Same here
Shoot, dang. Hope it gets sorted quickly!
PS. 3 ain't bad, an excellent taste in games.

EDIT: Oh it's all good, woot.
Post edited July 16, 2020 by Konradical
VanishedOne: Have you tried adding it to your shopping cart? That fixes it for me.
Thanks!