It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

When the snows fall, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives.

Frostpunk is now available for pre-order, only on GOG.com. Owners of This War of Mine get 10% off.
The planet has grown cold and humanity is suffering much the same fate. As the ruler of a city where the survivors are staying alive thanks to steampunk technology, you must make the harsh decisions that will ensure your society will live to see another day and eventually venture into the frozen wasteland beyond.
GOG.com: Frostpunk is now available for pre-order, only on GOG.com.
AgentBirdnest: Does that mean the game won't be available for pre-order anywhere else? Only here?

Question 2: Does the -10% discount for TWOM owners only last during the pre-prder phase? Or will the discount still be available post-launch?
About question one: I just saw it for pre-order on Steam, so I do not understand what this "Only on GOG" means.

Edit: My mistake. It is on Steam, but not available for preorder (yet).
Post edited April 16, 2018 by ceystath
I just got an e-mail saying that the 10% discount for TWOM owners lasts until May 1.
low rated
Sorry, but I'm about to barf this link all over the most recent news posts because I think this topic deserves more visibility. Given my experiences with GOG during the past year users will be informed after the fact and in a footnote. So go get yourself informed:

Introducing new privacy settings (official "announcement")

You might also want to check your new privacy settings for the upcoming update. Because several users (including myself) had been set to default values that weren't intended - even by GOG.
Hey, someone at GoG or 11bits, at what hour you're going to release it? 7 PM CEST as usual with new steam releases or can we except it a bit sooner?

Thanks and cheers!

EDIT: They posted on Twitter minutes before I asked.
"releases on 24.04.2018 at 3:00 PM CEST / 6 AM PDT"
Post edited April 23, 2018 by reative00