It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

When the snows fall, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives.

Frostpunk is now available for pre-order, only on GOG.com. Owners of This War of Mine get 10% off.
The planet has grown cold and humanity is suffering much the same fate. As the ruler of a city where the survivors are staying alive thanks to steampunk technology, you must make the harsh decisions that will ensure your society will live to see another day and eventually venture into the frozen wasteland beyond.
Looks visually interest and I like the themes. Might have to wait until I've completed some of my other games and books before I look at this one though.
low rated
Sim Duluth

pretty much
tinyE: Sim Duluth

pretty much
LOL but your profile says Mexico. Did you move?
I was really pumped then realized it's just a pre-order. :(

Are you cold enough for this frozen hell?
https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/81662099/the-planet-has-been-consumed-by-cold-are-you-a-bad-enough-dude-to-survive-naked-in-the-frozen-wastel.jpg
DO WANT.

Also, this.
book99: I was really pumped then realized it's just a pre-order. :(
GOG.com: Frostpunk is now available for pre-order, only on GOG.com.
Does that mean the game won't be available for pre-order anywhere else? Only here?

Question 2: Does the -10% discount for TWOM owners only last during the pre-prder phase? Or will the discount still be available post-launch?
Post edited April 13, 2018 by AgentBirdnest
GOG.com: When the snows fall, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives.
Ahhh, i was expecting a Mr. Freeze quote to be honest. :P
Clicks notify button, wait there isn't one ???
Meh...
Wow, this looks really... cool.

Ha ha ha
Ha ha ha

Sorry.
11-bit usually make Linux releases. So what's wrong with this one?
So is this a mix of city builder and survival or something more like Thea: the Awakening (mix of RPG and strategy in a very hostile world)? Kind of hard to tell from the gamecard only. Looks interesting anyway, will wishlist it once it's released.

And by the way, what's with all the preorder stuff lately? It seems to become more and more common. I mean, I can remember a time when only the big AAA games had preorders, now even relatively obscure games do it. And personally I'll never understand why it's ok to ask customers to pay for a game before it's even finished, but I guess I'm in the minority or stores and devs wouldn't keep doing it.
Post edited April 13, 2018 by mystral
low rated
deleted
mystral: So is this a mix of city builder and survival or something more like Thea: the Awakening (mix of RPG and strategy in a very hostile world)? Kind of hard to tell from the gamecard only. Looks interesting anyway, will wishlist it once it's released.

And by the way, what's with all the preorder stuff lately? It seems to become more and more common. I mean, I can remember a time when only the big AAA games had preorders, now even relatively obscure games do it. And personally I'll never understand why it's ok to ask customers to pay for a game before it's even finished, but I guess I'm in the minority or stores and devs wouldn't keep doing it.
Well, usually there are some preorder incentives/goodies. But I don't see the point on this one, as there's just the game. Although the only games I've ever pre-ordered here were Witcher 2 and 3 - but I knew I would buy them day 1 anyway.