It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Dark Eye still gazes upon you!

Blackguards 2, Daedalic Entertainment’s anticipated sequel to one of last year's best tactical RPGs, is now available with a -10% pre-order discount on GOG.com! If you already own the first Blackguards game on GOG.com, you'll receive an entire -20% off Blackguards 2 during the pre-order period.

To make the wait go by, the original and its [url=http://www.gog.com/game/blackguards_untold_legends_dlc]Untold Legends DLC will be available for -75% and -33% off respectively. You can grab the entire discounted series, until Blackguards 2 launches on January 20, this week only on GOG.com!

Blackguards 2 presents a non-linear story of a ragtag group of antiheroes in the gritty world of the The Dark Eye.
The original Blackguards, a hexy, turn based, tactical RPG known for its deep combat system, gave players an unprecedented amount of choice on the battlefield. Blackguards 2 will be everything a sequel should be: bigger, hexier and more complex.
The original title's combat system will see many improvements, with a plethora of fresh and exciting gameplay mechanics waiting to challenge veterans and new players alike.

Now’s your chance to do some catching up with Blackguards, before hopping into Blackguards 2 right away, with this fantastic pre-order deal and Blackguards Saga discount. The offer will last until Tuesday, January 20, when the game is expected to launch on GOG.com.

Want to see the game in action? At 9pm GMT/4pm EST/1pm PST head over to [url=http://twitch.tv/GOGgom]Twitch.tv/GOGcom[/url], where we'll be joined by Daedalic Entertainment team members showcasing Blackguards 2. That part of the show begins circa . Don't miss that tasty sneak peek at all the upcoming turn-based tactical RPG goodness!
Post edited January 14, 2015 by Konrad
Hope you're satisfied now GOG, pre-ordered not only this game, but purchased also all KB series
It will be great RPG game!
Whee! More Dark Eye games are always welcome!
HypersomniacLive: I'd first need to make a friend in Russia.
I don't know if you are aware but the exchange rate for $ and Euro (and foreign currency) are very bad currently in Russia. But having friends around the world is making you a true global citizen :)

I was very happy with the first part - the game was challenging and the tactical and RPG elements were very cool! The story was interesting too, I only didn't like the ending part - too cliche (or I played too many games with "save the world and fight the bad guy who was your friend before but went to the dark side" setting).
Thank you very much for the discount too!!
Post edited January 13, 2015 by xep624
Will preorder this one as well! Liked the first one (got the Collectors Edition...) and I do like Deadalic in general, so well---take a shot! :D
faugn: Linux? Really?
Ciris: It seems we got a bit mixed up with Grim Fandango and Blackguards 2 going live in pre-orders at the same time, sorry!

Correction: Blackguards 1 is available for Windows and Mac. Blackguards 2 is currently only available for Windows.

We're changing it in the highlights post now :) Sorry, and thanks for noticing!
12 hours later, both the original newspost and the OP of this thread still state "Windows, Mac and Linux". :)
wolfsite: Not too sure about this one, checked reviews on the page and a lot of people had issues with the combat system.
You could try the demo that's available on Steam.
Ciris: It seems we got a bit mixed up with Grim Fandango and Blackguards 2 going live in pre-orders at the same time, sorry!

Correction: Blackguards 1 is available for Windows and Mac. Blackguards 2 is currently only available for Windows.

We're changing it in the highlights post now :) Sorry, and thanks for noticing!
HunchBluntley: 12 hours later, both the original newspost and the OP of this thread still state "Windows, Mac and Linux". :)
Turns out, the previous change didn't stick when a later change (adding Twitch news) was made. But it's fixed now, and the product card (thank God) was fine all along. Sorry!
Ooooo just started playing Blackguards and I'm loving it so far. The humour and characters reminds me of Divinity: Original Sin. I can see how the combat may get repetitive though.
I was thinking about finally buying Blackguards 1 but since the game price increased by 2€(sale price) cause of the currency conversion in middle of the sale I will postpone that till next sale comes around and the game price lowers.
Post edited January 15, 2015 by Matruchus
Matruchus: I was thinking about finally buying Blackguards 1 but since the game price increased by 2€(sale price) cause of the currency conversion in middle of the sale I will postpone that till next sale comes around and the game price lowers.
It did? What's the base price for you? $45?
Matruchus: I was thinking about finally buying Blackguards 1 but since the game price increased by 2€(sale price) cause of the currency conversion in middle of the sale I will postpone that till next sale comes around and the game price lowers.
Grargar: It did? What's the base price for you? $45?
Yes. I might be mistaken and the increase was less then 2€ but I still lost the incentive to buy the game. For me every euro counts unfortunately.
Post edited January 15, 2015 by Matruchus
I am going to hold off until Black Friday or the Xmas season. The original Blackguard had various bugs, one of which broke a quest for me. As I get older, I have become increasingly intolerant of bugs...
Matruchus: Yes. I might be mistaken and the increase was less then 2€ but I still lost the incentive to buy the game. For me every euro counts unfortunately.
I didn't say you are mistaken; just trying to find out if the game was regionally-priced for you or not.
Matruchus: Yes. I might be mistaken and the increase was less then 2€ but I still lost the incentive to buy the game. For me every euro counts unfortunately.
Grargar: I didn't say you are mistaken; just trying to find out if the game was regionally-priced for you or not.
It had a fair price package before but now its gone so it most have reverted to the us price.