It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cyberpunk 2077 is coming to GOG.COM on September 17th, 2020 and is now available for pre-orders.

The game will come with a soundtrack, a digital booklet with art from the game, Cyberpunk 2020 sourcebook, and wallpapers for desktop and mobile. GOG.COM users will also receive a set of exclusive goodies when the game is released: a digital booklet about the game (more details soon), an additional set of wallpapers and avatars, and print quality Cyberpunk 2077 posters.

Pre-order Cyberpunk 2077 before June 17th to receive a special 30% off discount for the official CD PROJEKT RED merch store*.

Cyberpunk 2077 is an open-world, action-adventure story set in Night City, a megalopolis obsessed with power, glamour and body modification. You play as V, a mercenary outlaw going after a one-of-a-kind implant that is the key to immortality. You can customize your character’s cyberware, skillset and playstyle, and explore a vast city where the choices you make shape the story and the world around you.

When buying Cyberpunk 2077 on GOG.COM, 100% of your money goes to CD PROJEKT Group.

*One-time discount is valid only for Cyberpunk 2077 pre-orders made on GOG.COM before June 17th, 2019, 10 PM UTC, and applies to items available in the official CD PROJEKT RED merchandise store, excluding figurines and products already on discount. Regional restrictions apply. See our Support page for more details.
nvm
Post edited June 10, 2019 by Arundir
low rated
Yeah, you should probably change the line about 100% of the money going to CD Project, that's just not true. 21% of it will go as VAT for my country.
Mafwek: Don't pre-order.
The neighbor's dog told me to pre-order. So I did.
Fantastic presentation guys! And everyone knows Reeves is a crowd favorite. Killer moves out there.
Zoidberg: Yeah, you should probably change the line about 100% of the money going to CD Project, that's just not true. 21% of it will go as VAT for my country.
Its actually accurate that the price on the screen does 100% go to CD project. The amount on the checkout screen however......
low rated
"It applies to all goods in the official CD PROJEKT RED merchandise store, excluding figurines."

Yeah, 30% off a lousy shirt + posting price.

I'll wait for a cheaper price, thanks. That and the wallpapers that I'll be able to get elsewhere, meh...
wolfsite: I'll wait for now, getting charged an extra $20 is not something I appreciate.
What are you talking about? It's $80 CDN, which is $60 USD.
low rated
NuffCatnip: Gonna pre-order it next week. :)
I don't want to hear any 'don't pre-order' bullshit. :P

Good thing I'm in the middle of getting a new PC. :D

Well, you pre-order; I won't. Matter of principles.
Even though I have a feeling it will be a solid game (at least)
Let em pre-order. The schadenfreude will be delicious when some people who already hyped this up to be the best game ever made will play another unbearably janky and average game from CDPR.
Post edited June 10, 2019 by Mr.Caine
Please allow us to pre-order a PC collectors edition through GoG.com. Pretty please.

Well, you pre-order; I won't. Matter of principles.
Even though I have a feeling it will be a solid game (at least)
Ashleee: But now you can also get a 30% off discount,redeemable on the CDPR merchandise store :D

Don't miss out!
I simply don't understand no combination of sales/discounts thing.

Here in Croatia people exploit that rule. Like give you a coupon, but when you enter a store you realize it's on small portion of the offer - and of course they say not applicable to the that and that, they just don't tell you that and that makes 90% of store.

How many things are discounted on merchandise store?
low rated
Zoidberg: Yeah, you should probably change the line about 100% of the money going to CD Project, that's just not true. 21% of it will go as VAT for my country.
mykpfsu: Its actually accurate that the price on the screen does 100% go to CD project. The amount on the checkout screen however......
The amount are the same, they HAVE to be displayed VAT included.
Look, it's a nice stunt with Ted you guys pulled, but pre-ordering, and a year in advance too - don't be daft.
Zoidberg: "It applies to all goods in the official CD PROJEKT RED merchandise store, excluding figurines."

I'll wait for a cheaper price, thanks. That and the wallpapers that I'll be able to get elsewhere, meh...
Seriously?
low rated
Zoidberg: "It applies to all goods in the official CD PROJEKT RED merchandise store, excluding figurines."

BeatriceElysia: Seriously?
I'm sorry but those incentives are a joke. I'll wait for now. No hurry.
low rated
gixgox: The date of release is my birthday. With some luck I'll be 75 then.
When I preorder the game now, will GOG give me a powerful PC as a present? There will be cake and potato salad on the party.

I really need that "one-of-a-kind implant that is the key to immortality". I won't keep it long, just until I'm 120.
Then I'll donate the implant to zeogold's community GA.
75? You are to be saluted and congratulated for reaching such a fine old age. :)

Enjoy your party at any rate.