It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cyberpunk 2077 is coming to GOG.COM on September 17th, 2020 and is now available for pre-orders.

The game will come with a soundtrack, a digital booklet with art from the game, Cyberpunk 2020 sourcebook, and wallpapers for desktop and mobile. GOG.COM users will also receive a set of exclusive goodies when the game is released: a digital booklet about the game (more details soon), an additional set of wallpapers and avatars, and print quality Cyberpunk 2077 posters.

Pre-order Cyberpunk 2077 before June 17th to receive a special 30% off discount for the official CD PROJEKT RED merch store*.

Cyberpunk 2077 is an open-world, action-adventure story set in Night City, a megalopolis obsessed with power, glamour and body modification. You play as V, a mercenary outlaw going after a one-of-a-kind implant that is the key to immortality. You can customize your character’s cyberware, skillset and playstyle, and explore a vast city where the choices you make shape the story and the world around you.

When buying Cyberpunk 2077 on GOG.COM, 100% of your money goes to CD PROJEKT Group.

*One-time discount is valid only for Cyberpunk 2077 pre-orders made on GOG.COM before June 17th, 2019, 10 PM UTC, and applies to items available in the official CD PROJEKT RED merchandise store, excluding figurines and products already on discount. Regional restrictions apply. See our Support page for more details.
I was just saying to someone that I wonder when they are going to make this available for prerelease. I go to the GOG site and it is there. I am so preordering this!
NuffCatnip: Gonna pre-order it next week. :)
I don't want to hear any 'don't pre-order' bullshit. :P

Good thing I'm in the middle of getting a new PC. :D
Don't pre-order.

Well, you pre-order; I won't. Matter of principles.
Even though I have a feeling it will be a solid game (at least)

Mafwek: Don't pre-order.

Comes with robotic legs and eyes #leaked
Linko64: Comes with robotic legs and eyes #leaked
And...?

The reason you shouldn't pre-order is because the publisher/developer(pubdev) is not to be trusted. CDPR have shown that they above all other pupdevs _can_ be trusted. They give you a complete game without any shenanigans and DRM free. I wish other pubdevs would follow suit so I am tempting them with my money :)
Just as I pre-ordered Witcher3 and bought the expansions I will do the same for 2077.
low rated
Linko64: Comes with robotic legs and eyes #leaked
Mafwek: And...?
You don't get them(and a cute robo waifu) if you don't pre-order(and also swear fealty to CDPR/GOG), of course. ;)
rtwjunkie: CDPR and GOG are both arms of the CD Project Red Group.
Fallen_Zen: * CD Projekt Group but other than that you're 100% right GOG and CDPR are the same family
Hey, Fallen_Zen can you tell us if there will be a special edition with future DLC/expansions for preorder or this is the final preorder version on GOG?
I'll wait for now, getting charged an extra $20 is not something I appreciate.
I wait for Pre-ordering CE too. I hope you guys are not like the others and give every preorderer until a certain date a guarenteed chance to get one.

But now you can also get a 30% off discount,redeemable on the CDPR merchandise store :D

Don't miss out!
The date of release is my birthday. With some luck I'll be 75 then.
When I preorder the game now, will GOG give me a powerful PC as a present? There will be cake and potato salad on the party.

I really need that "one-of-a-kind implant that is the key to immortality". I won't keep it long, just until I'm 120.
Then I'll donate the implant to zeogold's community GA.
low rated
60€ is an awful LOT.

Especially when there probably will be additional DLC down the line... :/
Definitely wishlisted!
Screamshield: Hey, Fallen_Zen can you tell us if there will be a special edition with future DLC/expansions for preorder or this is the final preorder version on GOG?
To be honest I don't know. No expansions have been announced so it would not be appropriate for us to take money for that.
Somehow I'm 60€ poorer right now...