It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Is waiting for his next amazon order to arrive.
is a fishbone fetishist
He is nuts about nuts.
Likes honey but hide wasn't thick enough for all those stings...
Once ate 10 double cheeseburgers after a joint.
once ate a grilled cheese triple burger after a joint
Had a joint before taking this selfie.
Is a squirrel that was once exiled to a barren land. He tried to learn on how to survive alone by inventing a technology that allowed him to create artificial water for his own need. Unfortunately, studying for months has made his pair of glasses stuck on his eyes forever.
gixgox: Had a joint before taking this selfie.
Lol. Sorry, I didn't know that you had already posted before me. (The fact I wrote was meant for apehater)
Post edited August 12, 2015 by FellSome
ScotchMonkey: Once ate 10 double cheeseburgers after a joint.
Not fair! How did you divine that out? :P Thankfully, it was only once and never again...

About FellSome...

He has a cosplay costume identical to the one in the avatar, but did not wear it during previous Halloween!
Post edited August 12, 2015 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
ScotchMonkey: Once ate 10 double cheeseburgers after a joint.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Not fair! How did you divine that out? :P Thankfully, it was only once and never again...

About FellSome...

He has a cosplay costume identical to the one in the avatar, but did not wear it during previous Halloween!
Dances around in women's lingerie in his apartment every Saturday from 3.30 to 3.43 PM
Was tricked into eating forbidden fruit.
NessAndSonic: Was tricked into eating forbidden fruit.
He was the trickster, just look at his evil grin.
NessAndSonic: Was tricked into eating forbidden fruit.
gixgox: He was the trickster, just look at his evil grin.
Is not my grandma, My grandma is dead.
is haunted by his ghost grandma
From a country that is South of Florida.
Post edited August 12, 2015 by NessAndSonic