It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The acclaimed strategy title from Snapshot Games is now available along with all of its DLCs in one neat pack on GOG.
Genre: RPG, Strategy
Discount: 10% off until 28th July 2022, 5 PM UTC. Also, if you already own Phoenix Point and at least one of its DLCs, you can buy a special Phoenix Point: Complete Edition Upgrade at 33% off (with no discount deadline).
What exactly does the Complete Edition Upgrade adds if I own all the DLCs?
high rated
Now the only Edition available on GOG; everything else has been removed.
I already own Phoenix Point + all DLCs and it seems I don't know anything when I look at the store now :)
high rated
It feels as if a person who owns all the DLC, Season passes, etc should get a automatic upgrade to this complete edition.

Because, as it stands right now, I don't own the game or any of it's DLC based on the store entry. Even though I bought the year one edition, the season pass, and they are all listed in my library.

EDIT: I just checked my library entry and it has been updated to the complete edition.

It would be nice if the store page reflected that to avoid confusion.
Attachments:
Post edited July 21, 2022 by greyhat
high rated
Tarhiel: What exactly does the Complete Edition Upgrade adds if I own all the DLCs?
It's just a DLC pack, so nothing. It's for people who didn't own all of the DLC. If it's not marked as owned for you, that's just one of the store's many issues with not correctly marking ownership for items.

According to the Wayback Machine and GOGdb,
• The now unlisted Phoenix Point: Year One Edition included Blood & Titanium, Legacy of the Ancients, and the Living Weapons Pack.
• Unlisted additional DLC were Festering Skies, Kaos Engines, and Corrupted Horizons. These were also available as an Expansion Pass bundle.
• Complete Edition now includes all of the above, and the Upgrade DLC can get you the missing pieces if you own some of the content already.

It would be great if XCOM 2 followed suit and released a complete edition.
high rated
I wouldn't want to be someone who had bought all but one DLC and now has to buy them all again in order to get that one missing DLC.
Post edited July 21, 2022 by mrkgnao
So,I got "upgraded" to the new "Complete Edition" but I don't see Blood & Titanium DLC, Legacy of the Ancients DLC, and the Living Weapons Pack on my download list...
I'm the only one?
I bought the "old" Complete Edition from 2021 so I own the 3 DLCs from the season pass.
mrkgnao: I wouldn't want to be someone who had bought all but one DLC and now has to buy them all again in order to get that one missing DLC.
You will own a normal Version to my understanding and you can buy the upgrade for roughly 9 bugs, that is more or less the price (or half the price?) of a single of the DLCs.
Still no Mac version here, so not actually complete.
Reglisse: So,I got "upgraded" to the new "Complete Edition" but I don't see Blood & Titanium DLC, Legacy of the Ancients DLC, and the Living Weapons Pack on my download list...
I'm the only one?
I bought the "old" Complete Edition from 2021 so I own the 3 DLCs from the season pass.
Afaik that was already included in the year one edition and that way in the installer of the main game.
https://www.gog.com/game/phoenix_point_complete_edition_upgrade (£11.39 in UK pricing) includes a 'Buy series' section in which there are no other items, and it invites me to 'Buy all series for £7.69'. (No, it doesn't work; and without the base game I can't take the order through checkout anyway.)
Reglisse: So,I got "upgraded" to the new "Complete Edition" but I don't see Blood & Titanium DLC, Legacy of the Ancients DLC, and the Living Weapons Pack on my download list...
I'm the only one?
randomuser.833: Afaik that was already included in the year one edition and that way in the installer of the main game.
Ok,I see...
I installed the game via Galaxy the last year...so,I was not aware of that ^^
Thank you :)
greyhat: It would be nice if the store page reflected that to avoid confusion.
Yah, this... it would be nice because it is now, it is very confusing... I do see the Complete Edition in my library, but store page shows as not have purchased it yet... I'm GUESSING it is indeed the Complete Edition and not just updated tile art, because I no longer have DLC installers in the list of downloads?
Tarhiel: What exactly does the Complete Edition Upgrade adds if I own all the DLCs?
Ice_Mage: It's just a DLC pack, so nothing. It's for people who didn't own all of the DLC. If it's not marked as owned for you, that's just one of the store's many issues with not correctly marking ownership for items.

According to the Wayback Machine and GOGdb,
• The now unlisted Phoenix Point: Year One Edition included Blood & Titanium, Legacy of the Ancients, and the Living Weapons Pack.
• Unlisted additional DLC were Festering Skies, Kaos Engines, and Corrupted Horizons. These were also available as an Expansion Pass bundle.
• Complete Edition now includes all of the above, and the Upgrade DLC can get you the missing pieces if you own some of the content already.

It would be great if XCOM 2 followed suit and released a complete edition.
I had my doubts about this too. In fact, before I looked at your post @Ice_Mage I had added Phoenix Point: Complete Edition Upgrade to my wishlist to buy it later. - Edit. I think I will have to buy the upgrade... LOL
Attachments:
Post edited July 21, 2022 by UCrest
mrkgnao: I wouldn't want to be someone who had bought all but one DLC and now has to buy them all again in order to get that one missing DLC.
randomuser.833: You will own a normal Version to my understanding and you can buy the upgrade for roughly 9 bugs, that is more or less the price (or half the price?) of a single of the DLCs.
Festering Skies cost $10.
Kaos Engines cost $5.
Corrupted Horizons cost $5.
Post edited July 21, 2022 by mrkgnao