It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The acclaimed strategy title from Snapshot Games is now available along with all of its DLCs in one neat pack on GOG.
Genre: RPG, Strategy
Discount: 10% off until 28th July 2022, 5 PM UTC. Also, if you already own Phoenix Point and at least one of its DLCs, you can buy a special Phoenix Point: Complete Edition Upgrade at 33% off (with no discount deadline).
Nvm
Post edited July 21, 2022 by NuffCatnip
Tarhiel: What exactly does the Complete Edition Upgrade adds if I own all the DLCs?
Nothing.
In fact, check your library, because your Phoenix Point + DLCs (Pass) have become into the Phoenix point Complete Edition.
I bought the year one edition and all dlc, but it shows I only have the base game in the text and complete in the thumbnail picture. The three paid dlc are there, but not the three included in the year one edition.
Post edited July 21, 2022 by Gylfe
greyhat: It would be nice if the store page reflected that to avoid confusion.
Mawthra: Yah, this... it would be nice because it is now, it is very confusing... I do see the Complete Edition in my library, but store page shows as not have purchased it yet... I'm GUESSING it is indeed the Complete Edition and not just updated tile art, because I no longer have DLC installers in the list of downloads?
I think all the DLC from the year one edition (blood and Titanium, Legacy of the Ancients, and living weapons) are included as one package with the complete edition base game. The Season pass DLC are still separate. Which still shows up in my library entry. Yes, I think it is more than just a art tile change. :)

"Tons of Content: The Complete Edition of Phoenix Point includes all previously released content: 6 DLC Packs (Blood & Titanium DLC, Legacy of the Ancients DLC, Festering Skies DLC, Corrupted Horizons DLC, Kaos Engines DLC, and the Living Weapons Pack), and a slew of updates, upgrades, fixes, and new content suggested by our community."
Gylfe: I bought the year one edition and all dlc, but it shows I only have the base game in the text and complete in the thumbnail picture. The three paid dlc are there, but not the three included in the year one edition.
I think the 3 year one DLC are bundled in with the base game now and the three season pass DLC are the only ones that are separate.
Attachments:
Post edited July 21, 2022 by greyhat
Just out of curiosity I wanted to see if GOG would recognize that I own Phoenix Point and all the DLC just before check out.

Turns out they do. Just not on the store page.

It has to be an issue with the new game ID and that of the old game ID being different.
Attachments:
Post edited July 22, 2022 by greyhat
Tarhiel: What exactly does the Complete Edition Upgrade adds if I own all the DLCs?
Ice_Mage: It's just a DLC pack, so nothing. It's for people who didn't own all of the DLC. If it's not marked as owned for you, that's just one of the store's many issues with not correctly marking ownership for items.

According to the Wayback Machine and GOGdb,
• The now unlisted Phoenix Point: Year One Edition included Blood & Titanium, Legacy of the Ancients, and the Living Weapons Pack.
• Unlisted additional DLC were Festering Skies, Kaos Engines, and Corrupted Horizons. These were also available as an Expansion Pass bundle.
• Complete Edition now includes all of the above, and the Upgrade DLC can get you the missing pieces if you own some of the content already.

It would be great if XCOM 2 followed suit and released a complete edition.
Hmm, thanks for the explanation, it is very confusing, now that they changed ID of the game. I even thought The Complete Edition would be all-in-one installer new entry in your game catalogue, just like Witcher:GOTY.

To be honest, I would prefer if they would allow people who own all the DLCs to upgrade for free, at least the store page would think we own the game, if nothing else.
Post edited July 22, 2022 by Tarhiel
greyhat: Just out of curiosity I wanted to see if GOG would recognize that I own Phoenix Point and all the DLC just before check out.

Turns out they do. Just not on the store page.

It has to be an issue with the new game ID and that of the old game ID being different.
That's the normal behaviour for every game you "own but GOG says you do not own". They obviously have the correct algorithm implemented, but it's only active on the checkout page. It's a pity they don't apply it to the "owned" flag logic too.
greyhat: It feels as if a person who owns all the DLC, Season passes, etc should get a automatic upgrade to this complete edition.

Because, as it stands right now, I don't own the game or any of it's DLC based on the store entry. Even though I bought the year one edition, the season pass, and they are all listed in my library.

EDIT: I just checked my library entry and it has been updated to the complete edition.

It would be nice if the store page reflected that to avoid confusion.
Doesn't matter, regardless of your edit.

You own what you bought regardless, of whether the contents still sold on GOG or not.
What you own is defined by Games Library, NOT what is being sold today on the store page.
When Fallout Games got removed, owners still owned the games, even though NO Store Page existed.

You're complaining about nothing, glad you got the "Upgrade", if in fact this "Complete" edition is any different.t
I still don't "Own" Skyrim "Legendary" Edition on Steam, I have all the same content, but bought separately.
So who cares. It's exactly the same thing, different name.