It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
tort1234: Troll somewhere else scamalert.
tinyE: So I guess in your case it's 'do as I say, not as I do'? :P
Did you read my comments properly ?

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/injustice_gods_among_us_giveaway/post4

Unlike you in the above thread, I am not finger pointing that "this is a scammer, that is a scammer" without any proof.

I am just telling a troll that his attempts to troll are useless, no one believes him. Offcourse, a petty innkeeper like you is too dumb to understand that :P
Post edited February 20, 2016 by tort1234
tort1234: I am just telling a troll that his attempts to troll are useless, no one believes him. Offcourse, a petty innkeeper like you is too dumb to understand that :P
Am...am I really seeing what I think I'm seeing?
http://i.imgur.com/fw1vI.jpg
Good Lord, what a paradox.
And in the same sentence, no less.
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/693/977/492.png
Post edited February 21, 2016 by zeogold
tort1234: I am just telling a troll that his attempts to troll are useless, no one believes him. Offcourse, a petty innkeeper like you is too dumb to understand that :P
zeogold: ....
FYI, Poe and I have the same birthday. :D
zeogold: ....
tinyE: FYI, Poe and I have the same birthday. :D
My gosh. You cruel monster. Is it really necessary to insult Poe like that? The dude had enough problems on his plate as it was.

Edit: "I'm just a Poe boy from a Poe family..."

Re-edit: Wait, you mean you're from 1809? Dang, I knew you were one of the Old Ones, but I didn't know you were THAT old!

Re-re edit: Can you write Poe-try?
Post edited February 21, 2016 by zeogold
tinyE: FYI, Poe and I have the same birthday. :D
zeogold: My gosh. You cruel monster. Is it really necessary to insult Poe like that? The dude had enough problems on his plate as it was.

Re-edit: Wait, you mean you're from 1809? Dang, I knew you were one of the Old Ones, but I didn't know you were THAT old!

Jan 19th smart ass. :P And in high school everyone thought I was the reincarnation of him, or at least the image pop culture made of him. He WAS NOT the morbid drunkin' recluse he has become know as. :P
zeogold: My gosh. You cruel monster. Is it really necessary to insult Poe like that? The dude had enough problems on his plate as it was.

tinyE: Jan 19th smart ass. :P And in high school everyone thought I was the reincarnation of him, or at least the image pop culture made of him. He WAS NOT the morbid drunkin' recluse he has become know as. :P
Oh, c'mon. You know making bad jokes is my forte. If I had a dollar for every person I got a laugh out of, I'd probably have about $0.50 after getting beaten up robbed a couple times.
xckx: It looks as though this whole thing turned out to be a disaster. Welp... I tried.
692 pages... I\d say you did a lot more than try mate.
low rated
xckx: The frustration is that the games are going to these scammers and the problem is I don't have the time to background check everytime I give away a game.

for now I will give all my codes, as I have done with the unused codes in the past, to Genkicolleen who donates them to the BBBBoB. I sent her approximately 400 codes yesterday to be donated to the BBBBoB and any other giveaway of her choice so I am sure they will find a good home.

I enjoyed giving games away but when 90+% of them go to scammers/alts it becomes less joyful. If you don't enjoy something anymore, why keep doing it?
What happened to the 400 codes? Does she still have them? Did she donate them to the BBOBOBB? Did she give them away to Steamgifts and benefit from people who thought these were her codes and she was the generous one?
Appears that 100% of these 400 codes went to a scammer. Your previous 90% ratio was better. Tsk tsk. You should have given the codes directly to one of the BBOBBlodytes.
Post edited April 06, 2016 by hto_87
hto_87: What happened to the 400 codes? Does she still have them? Did she donate them to the BBOBOBB? Did she give them away to Steamgifts and benefit from people who thought these were her codes and she was the generous one?
Appears that 100% of these 400 codes went to a scammer. Your previous 90% ratio was better. Tsk tsk. You should have given the codes directly to one of the BBOBBlodytes.
Genkicolleen is not a scammer.
low rated
hto_87: What happened to the 400 codes? Does she still have them? Did she donate them to the BBOBOBB? Did she give them away to Steamgifts and benefit from people who thought these were her codes and she was the generous one?
hummer010: Genkicolleen is not a scammer.
only if you idiots know the truth about that user
low rated
Of course she is. A fake disposition or backstory does not make someone immune from scamming. She profited from the 400 codes she was asked to donate to a community. Instead of doing that, she gave them away to give herself opportunities to get more freebies and goodwill from another community. Its one of the bigger scams this and any community has ever seen. 400 games and still counting and it didn't cost her a thing. Sounds like a scammer.
hto_87: Of course she is. A fake disposition or backstory does not make someone immune from scamming. She profited from the 400 codes she was asked to donate to a community. Instead of doing that, she gave them away to give herself opportunities to get more freebies and goodwill from another community. Its one of the bigger scams this and any community has ever seen. 400 games and still counting and it didn't cost her a thing. Sounds like a scammer.
Is your avatar a burrito?
hto_87: Of course she is. A fake disposition or backstory does not make someone immune from scamming. She profited from the 400 codes she was asked to donate to a community. Instead of doing that, she gave them away to give herself opportunities to get more freebies and goodwill from another community. Its one of the bigger scams this and any community has ever seen. 400 games and still counting and it didn't cost her a thing. Sounds like a scammer.
tinyE: Is your avatar a burrito?
Taco Bell burrito supreme, from the looks of it.
LeDrewxcore: PM has been sent. Enjoy.
amrit9037: Thank you.
Received and redeemed.

Reply here for Company of Heroes™
Just don't be on scammer list and is a regular member.
Was talking with him via PM & was offered the game when i casually mentioned abt this post. I wld like to inform that the game was received & redeemed with thks. :)
amrit9037: Thank you.
Received and redeemed.

Reply here for Company of Heroes™
Just don't be on scammer list and is a regular member.
tomyam80: Was talking with him via PM & was offered the game when i casually mentioned abt this post. I wld like to inform that the game was received & redeemed with thks. :)
You're welcome.
I hope you are enjoying it.

I miss this thread.
Post edited April 13, 2016 by amrit9037