It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Just to set things straight since a lot of people are throwing accusations around, when I gave Genkiicolleen the codes I told her they for the BBBoB givaway and other giveaways that she felt like doing. It's my fault I didn't make that clear in the original post because I just mentioned the BBBoB.

I also told her to feel free to have some games if something looked like she would be interested in although I am sure she took few to none because most of the codes... in fact, almost all the codes I gave her were shitty games from bundles that were like 12 games for $2 sort of thing. They were nothing special, they were games that I have posted in this thread and nobody would take them. I make a post saying first to reply and 24 hours later no replies. I can't give them away and you're accusing her of taking them. :S

I didn't think a bunch of crappy games would cause so much drama. if it were like 10 games maybe it wouldn't have but just because there was 400 I guess it did. A 2 pound pile of crap is a pile of crap, a 200 pound pile of crap is still a pile of crap.

Genkicolleen is not a scammer. She is not a thief, She did nothing wrong and it upsets me that people are attacking her credibility.
high rated
xckx: Genkicolleen is not a scammer. She is not a thief, She did nothing wrong and it upsets me that people are attacking her credibility.
It's actually only one person doing it and if he wasn't attacking Genkicolleen, Mr Burrito would be in here starting crap some other way.

You've been a part of these forums long enough to know that unfortunately this comes with the territory.
xckx: Just to set things straight since a lot of people are throwing accusations around, when I gave Genkiicolleen the codes I told her they for the BBBoB givaway and other giveaways that she felt like doing. It's my fault I didn't make that clear in the original post because I just mentioned the BBBoB.

I also told her to feel free to have some games if something looked like she would be interested in although I am sure she took few to none because most of the codes... in fact, almost all the codes I gave her were shitty games from bundles that were like 12 games for $2 sort of thing. They were nothing special, they were games that I have posted in this thread and nobody would take them. I make a post saying first to reply and 24 hours later no replies. I can't give them away and you're accusing her of taking them. :S

I didn't think a bunch of crappy games would cause so much drama. if it were like 10 games maybe it wouldn't have but just because there was 400 I guess it did. A 2 pound pile of crap is a pile of crap, a 200 pound pile of crap is still a pile of crap.

Genkicolleen is not a scammer. She is not a thief, She did nothing wrong and it upsets me that people are attacking her credibility.
Don't feed the trolls and scammers. Anything concerning giveaways brings those fuckheads out of their mom's basement to make a comment.
Post edited April 26, 2016 by Mr.Caine
low rated
If anybody else had did the exact samething with the 400 codes the forum would be up in arms.
If a decent community member had been trusted with those free codes they wouldn't have used for selfprofit or add to own library.
Biggest longest running con in GOG history and those defending her/him are enabling. Wakalo only wishes they were so lucky.

-Sincerely, Mr. Burrito
xckx: snip
Wait....pope you are Canadian ?

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/62586958.jpg
xckx: snip
sasuke12: Wait....pope you are Canadian ?

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/62586958.jpg
The NHL playoff games have been going a lot faster this year since we don't have to sit through that second anthem. :P
tinyE: It's actually only one person doing it and if he wasn't attacking Genkicolleen, Mr Burrito would be in here starting crap some other way.
I just can't get over the fact he called himself "Mr. Burrito" after you did. XD
high rated
hto_87: Instead of insults, can someone provide dialogue as to why 400 games were stolen, the community lied to and why this person is being defended?
A user scammed a great community member out of 400 games and openly profited from it for their own benefit and nobody sees any wrong with this. Really? Is it solely because she has boobs (allegedly) is why you defend her scam? If it was a guy (which it might really be) I bet the reaction would be different.
I have no clue who the heck you think you are but there are a whole lot of us that actually know Genki - some of us have even spoken to her in person. You clearly don't know her. If you did your homework - even the teensy bit (which clearly indicates the size of several of your body parts - and yes, this is a personal attack on you in response to your unwarranted attack on one of the most beloved and lovable members of this community), you'd know that Genki is one of the most generous, sweetest, kindest members of this or ANY online community in the world.

So either do your homework and read what she contributes to this forum - and many, many others - or go back to wanking off in your basement room of your parental unit's house.

Btw, she has a pretty deep back story. You? Not so much, "Mr. I joined in 2013 and am pissed that I'm not getting 400 games gifted to me cause I am a basement dwelling cretin that thrives on bashing people I don't know"
high rated
hto_87: Of course she is. A fake disposition or backstory does not make someone immune from scamming. She profited from the 400 codes she was asked to donate to a community. Instead of doing that, she gave them away to give herself opportunities to get more freebies and goodwill from another community. Its one of the bigger scams this and any community has ever seen. 400 games and still counting and it didn't cost her a thing. Sounds like a scammer.
doronnorod: Not only did she scam but got away with it.

And here is the best part....the white knight clueless males like hummer010 are defending her because she is a female.
See my above post because it also pertains to you as well. The reason Genki was nominated to receive 400 games is that she always does the right thing, the good thing even in the face of adversity - you might take a page from her book. AND if you did your homework, you'd know her "backstory" and if your were put in her shoes, I doubt you'd handle it with as much grace as she does. Well, I don't doubt - you've clearly demonstrated you wouldn't by this post :-p
hto_87: Ok, people have noticed and downmarked my post. But what about an explanation for the 400 codes she stole instead of distributing within the community like she was asked to do? Maybe one of the downmarkers and white knights can offer an explanation by posting instead of hitting a button. Don't let her get away with the biggest scam!
She wasn't ask to distribute them to you or anyone here. And why would she gift you or anyone on this thread? As the pope has said, this thread has become home to scammers and leechers who feel entitled to be fed free games simply by asking. Like me, generous folks become disillusioned when our generosity is abused. Personally, even if Genki redeemed all 400 games herself, I'd be thrilled with that outcome :-D
Post edited April 28, 2016 by Momo1991
high rated
hto_87: Ok, people have noticed and downmarked my post. But what about an explanation for the 400 codes she stole instead of distributing within the community like she was asked to do? Maybe one of the downmarkers and white knights can offer an explanation by posting instead of hitting a button. Don't let her get away with the biggest scam!
doronnorod: You think white knights on this forum have the intellectual capability to defend their arguments using logic and rational analysis.

They would rather just downvote you for asking legit questions.
Why do you think you're entitled to free games? Show me the logic in the pope gifting you over gifting Genki? Have you gone around this forum and talked to people when they were down and out, reached to them on chat, asked about their dying pet or been nice to them when they lost their job or worse, someone they loved? Have you posted a long review about a game you loved and why you enjoyed it? Are you a positive force for good in this forum and in the world?

Something about you and the other various poster's who are crying "She's a SCAMMER!", suggests not... I suggest that the minimal amount of research it would take to discover who Genki really is, would present the answers you are seeking - that would be logical. But lazy is as lazy does - you're just "Gimme MOAR free games! or I'll start a campaign against the person who got given the hoard!"
high rated
Momo1991:
You are awesome, Momo <3

I really don't want to feed the trolls, but since my honor is being attacked, I feel like I should say something.

When xckx gave me the codes, his exact words were, and I quote, "There is 408 codes. I will be sad if you don't take at least 20 - 408 for yourself. :P"

I was thrilled to be able to give away so many codes! ♥ I am friended with many Goglodytes on Steam, so the first thing I did was check the games to see who had wishlisted them, and IM'd them the code(s). I tried to keep it fair and not favor any one person over another, and when too many had a game wishlisted, I put them up on SteamGifts for the GOG Gift Club.

As life got busier and busier, and I had less and less time, I just started putting them on the Gift Club, and when no one entered, I'd put them up on SteamGifts at large. I have not given away any codes that came from xckx for quite a while... Many that were from my own bundle leftovers, but none from xckx.

The timing of this is interesting... I had messaged xckx a couple of weeks ago to let him know that I'm going to start giving out codes again, and he just saw the message and responded yesterday; that's how I found out about this situation.

SO, many thanks to my stalwart defenders, and I hope that life will calm down enough that I can start messaging and giving out presents again~! I'm looking forward to it!! :D
high rated
Momo1991:
genkicolleen: You are awesome, Momo <3

I really don't want to feed the trolls, but since my honor is being attacked, I feel like I should say something.

When xckx gave me the codes, his exact words were, and I quote, "There is 408 codes. I will be sad if you don't take at least 20 - 408 for yourself. :P"

I was thrilled to be able to give away so many codes! ♥ I am friended with many Goglodytes on Steam, so the first thing I did was check the games to see who had wishlisted them, and IM'd them the code(s). I tried to keep it fair and not favor any one person over another, and when too many had a game wishlisted, I put them up on SteamGifts for the GOG Gift Club.

As life got busier and busier, and I had less and less time, I just started putting them on the Gift Club, and when no one entered, I'd put them up on SteamGifts at large. I have not given away any codes that came from xckx for quite a while... Many that were from my own bundle leftovers, but none from xckx.

The timing of this is interesting... I had messaged xckx a couple of weeks ago to let him know that I'm going to start giving out codes again, and he just saw the message and responded yesterday; that's how I found out about this situation.

SO, many thanks to my stalwart defenders, and I hope that life will calm down enough that I can start messaging and giving out presents again~! I'm looking forward to it!! :D
As always, Genki, I am honored to call you my friend. As previously stated above - those that seek to tarnish your stature in this community will feel my wrath because goodness deserves to be stood up for... always. Thank you for being such an amazing role model of fairness and good in this world :-) Male or female - we all can stand to be a bit more like you.
Some of the greatest GoG members have just stepped forward in the posts above. They represent many of the reasons why this is an outstanding and extremely committed community... and no doubt bring a smile to the face of hundreds here.

There are some out there that could do with adding humility and being a bit humble and to take the time and just listen to what they have to say...
BATTLE REALMS + WINTER OF THE WOLF

*9AEF-A3E8D-5895D-*1D76
* = 7
makr3la: BATTLE REALMS + WINTER OF THE WOLF

*9AEF-A3E8D-5895D-*1D76
* = 7
Thanks very much. It was a freebie that i missed and i was very keen on playing it