It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
tinyE: You're welcome!
ScamAlert: STILL PISSED that you didnt get Banished with your alts : Zsolan and A.Ryan ?
Down-voting everyone and making psycho jokes only you laugh at ? Yep TinyE rules..
Tu eres tonto no? no se si esque de pequeño te pegaban mucho o demasiado poco. altername esta payaso.

Thanks for chance pope, hope Dennymoss enjoy it.
Post edited January 30, 2016 by A.Ryan
Yezemin: You stole Crew's flamethrower? She's gonna be so pissed.

But I suggest we can the discussion now and let the pope get back to his giveaway.
this

and i was wondering where that went!
high rated
It looks as though this whole thing turned out to be a disaster. Welp... I tried.
xckx: It looks as though this whole thing turned out to be a disaster. Welp... I tried.
Honestly you only have 4 options:

a) Giveaway the games to everyone including the parasite;
b) Give the games in another place;
c) Don't give anything to anyone;
d) Only give the games to accounts made before 2015 (excluding swatkat since that account was given by gunsynd to the parasite).

The infestation on this forum is just too big for giveaways...
low rated
xckx: It looks as though this whole thing turned out to be a disaster. Welp... I tried.
Cyraxpt: Honestly you only have 4 options:

d) Only give the games to accounts made before 2015 (excluding swatkat since that account was given by gunsynd to the parasite).

^ ADVICES FROM WAKALO OUR LORD
which im sure The Pope fed him since 2014
low rated
More proofs that here are alts from 2014 :

https://www.gog.com/forum/general?search=Zsolan
https://www.gog.com/forum/general?search=SpectrumX

A.Ryan and many more
Post edited January 31, 2016 by ScammerAlert
high rated
ScammerAlert: More proofs that here are alts from 2014 :

https://www.gog.com/forum/general?search=Zsolan
https://www.gog.com/forum/general?search=SpectrumX

A.Ryan and many more
Any proof for me? u are wrong little clown.
low rated

The issue has nothing to do with infestation or who is scammer or not.

The problem is morons like Tinye hijack this forum and start throwing around accusations of "this is scammer, that is scammer, scammer scammer scammer"

Doing that can be demoralizing for anyone doing a happy giveaway.

tort1234: The issue has nothing to do with infestation or who is scammer or not.

The problem is not enough people like tinye who thrill me to no end and make feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
Again, thank you. :D
tort1234: The issue has nothing to do with infestation or who is scammer or not.

The problem is morons like Tinye hijack this forum and start throwing around accusations of "this is scammer, that is scammer, scammer scammer scammer"

Actually, the real problem is moron scammers like you. Fuck off.

hummer010: Actually, the real problem is moron scammers like you. Fuck off.
In fairness he isn't a scammer, he's just an asshole. I have zero problem with that in here.
tinyE: In fairness he isn't a scammer, he's just an asshole. I have zero problem with that in here.
Eh. 2015 account. In this thread ragging on someone against the scammers.

Sure seemed like a scammer to me.
hummer010: Eh. 2015 account. In this thread ragging on someone against the scammers.

Sure seemed like a scammer to me.
Nah, nes writes like a retarded kid and it's easy to see him struggle with english but there are others just like to see the world burn. :)
high rated

I know you don't care about the truth but I have not yet seen tinyE falsely accuse anyone.
(Unlike other people who can sometimes go into paranoid mode)

If there has been many accusations is the scammer's fault for having all those alts instead of having a life.
ScamAlert: Yep TinyE rules..
He sure does. Glad to see you agree with us.