It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

RSnyden: OK whoever low rated me is really immature........
Spinorial: Rep is meaningless, learn to ignore it and enjoy yourself ;)
Yeah, rep doesn't mean much but it is childish to downrep someone because they got a game you may have wanted.
Capile2's request and thankyou were both lowrated within minutes, and then RSnyden's were lowrated almost immediately after he asked about the down-repping. Glad to see most of these are no longer low rated.
zeffyr: The Darkness II on steam - anyone?
May I?
zeffyr: The Darkness II on steam - anyone?
Kronos_: May I?
You may :> Sent!
Anyone want Dead Island: Epidemic?
blarth: Yeah, rep doesn't mean much but it is childish to downrep someone because they got a game you may have wanted.
Capile2's request and thankyou were both lowrated within minutes, and then RSnyden's were lowrated almost immediately after he asked about the down-repping. Glad to see most of these are no longer low rated.
Actually, the down-repping is usually due to someone's idea that the person has taken more than their share or that they don't contribute enough, rather than pure jealousy.

Ironically, on this same page there are people, not downrepped, who I know for a fact to do nothing but post I'm-ins and I-wants. So, the moralists who go about the down-repping are utterly misguided in their crusades.
Spinorial: Actually, the down-repping is usually due to someone's idea that the person has taken more than their share or that they don't contribute enough, rather than pure jealousy.
is this an attempt to justify the downreps?
Spinorial: Actually, the down-repping is usually due to someone's idea that the person has taken more than their share or that they don't contribute enough, rather than pure jealousy.
apehater: is this an attempt to justify the downreps?
An attempt to explain its origins. I won't judge it because I ignore it.
Kronos_: May I?
zeffyr: You may :> Sent!
Thank you!
apehater: is this an attempt to justify the downreps?
Spinorial: An attempt to explain its origins. I won't judge it because I ignore it.
well it sounded like an jutification to me, i guess it did translate wrong to me. sorry for the offense.
apehater: well it sounded like an jutification to me, i guess it did translate wrong to me. sorry for the offense.
None taken.
wildys: last call for these 2 games
if no interes i just drop keys later
IDRQ (Desura) reply with #1
also Pester (Desura) for reply with #2
Please don't drop keys - instead consider sending them the TBBBOB or whatever it is called. With that thread, they will keep offering your gifts to contributing community members until they find a good home ;-)

~I'll be back with a link...~
Momo1991: The Cat Lady on Steam - a classic for someone that has previously missed getting this. This is for your personal use only and I will add you on Steam before handing over the gift. Just me being MAHAYO Momo ;-p
Spinorial: Since I know there's quite a few malevolent cats around here, who may see the lack of interest as an affront, not to mention there's the ever-present need to placate the all-powerful cookie momo, I wouldn't mind submitting to be sacrificed ;)
Excellent - The Cat Lady is perfect for your wacky sensibility ;-D
Post edited October 17, 2014 by Momo1991
Momo1991: Excellent - The Cat Lady is perfect for your wacky sensibility ;-D
My wacky sensibility trembles with memories of Downfall and Salad Fingers... I am truly damned... Thanks for that, cookie momo!
blarth: Yeah, rep doesn't mean much but it is childish to downrep someone because they got a game you may have wanted.
I miss the time when ninjas were just fast-grabbing keys, instead of attacking from the shadows...
high rated
I'm offering Steam Gifts for:

• 2 x Dead Island: Epidemic (GONE)
• 1 x Gun Monkeys (Available)

If you want one, just ask (40+ REP minimum).
Post edited October 17, 2014 by Azrael360
Azrael360: I'm offering Steam Gifts for:

• 2 x Dead Island: Epidemic
• 1 x Gun Monkeys

If you want one, just ask (40+ REP minimum).
May I have Dead Island: Epidemic please?