It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Azrael360: I'm offering Steam Gifts for:

• 2 x Dead Island: Epidemic
• 1 x Gun Monkeys

If you want one, just ask (40+ REP minimum).
huN73R: May I have Dead Island: Epidemic please?
I sent you a PM ;)

(and another PM to trentonlf who also asked for the game ^_^)
Post edited October 17, 2014 by Azrael360
Azrael360: I sent you a PM ;)

(and another PM to trentonlf who also asked for the game ^_^)
Thank you!
high rated
Redix: Looks fun, i want it, and thank you for all the giveaways you've done.
PM sent. Enjoy!

On The Shoulders of Ancestors (Desura)

First to reply with "I want it" gets the game.
Redix: Looks fun, i want it, and thank you for all the giveaways you've done.
xckx: PM sent. Enjoy!

On The Shoulders of Ancestors (Desura)

I want it, please.
high rated
Impaler26: I want it, please.
PM sent. Enjoy!

Plazma Being (Desura)

Ended.
Post edited October 17, 2014 by xckx
high rated
Impaler26: I want it, please.
xckx: PM sent. Enjoy!
Thanks!

In return i have Crystal Story II (Desura) for the first reply.
Redix: Anyone want Dead Island: Epidemic?
I would like it, if it's not taken.
Thank you!
high rated
Indie Royale - The Mystery Bundle (The Sun at Night, Hero of the Kingdom, Huntsman: The Orphanage (Steam only), Major Mayhem, Paranormal State: Poison Spring (Steam only), The Samaritan Paradox, Power-Up, Kingdom Elemental, Battlepaths and President for a Day: Corruption) for the first one who wants it.

Only rule: If I search for your name, I want to see some regular forum activity outside of the usual giveaway and gift threads.
Spinorial: My wacky sensibility trembles with memories of Downfall and Salad Fingers... I am truly damned... Thanks for that, cookie momo!
I googled Salad Fingers in case it was a game such a Downfall and I saw a youtube video. I find it astoundingly creepy :/ I like it nevertheless. In a weird way. VERY weird way xD
PaterAlf: Indie Royale - The Mystery Bundle (The Sun at Night, Hero of the Kingdom, Huntsman: The Orphanage (Steam only), Major Mayhem, Paranormal State: Poison Spring (Steam only), The Samaritan Paradox, Power-Up, Kingdom Elemental, Battlepaths and President for a Day: Corruption) for the first one who wants it.

Only rule: If I search for your name, I want to see some regular forum activity outside of the usual giveaway and gift threads.
may i?

EDIT

** nevermind **
Post edited October 17, 2014 by Ungunbu
PaterAlf: Only rule: If I search for your name, I want to see some regular forum activity outside of the usual giveaway and gift threads.
I don't want the bundle but I 100 percent agree with this rule and I really think that the regular gifters on this thread should incorporate this as well. This one rule would make a huge difference to repel scammers and lurkers from this forum community IMO. As always +rep to all the generous folks offering games here.
PaterAlf: Only rule: If I search for your name, I want to see some regular forum activity outside of the usual giveaway and gift threads.
stg83: I don't want the bundle but I 100 percent agree with this rule and I really think that the regular gifters on this thread should incorporate this as well. This one rule would make a huge difference to repel scammers and lurkers from this forum community IMO. As always +rep to all the generous folks offering games here.
^^
stg83: I don't want the bundle but I 100 percent agree with this rule and I really think that the regular gifters on this thread should incorporate this as well. This one rule would make a huge difference to repel scammers and lurkers from this forum community IMO. As always +rep to all the generous folks offering games here.
Ungunbu: ^^
^^ Seriously. And molto.
high rated
S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Clear Sky (Steam)

low rated
xckx: S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Clear Sky (Steam)

I want it