It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Crystal Picnic (Desura)

First to reply with "I want it" gets the game.
blarth: Anyone interested in a steam key for Rock of Ages?
http://store.steampowered.com/app/22230/

These two were offered earlier and are still unclaimed.
ClusterPuck99 (desura) http://www.desura.com/games/clusterpuck99
Magrunner: Dark Pulse (GOG) http://www.gog.com/game/magrunner_dark_pulse

Requirements: minimum rep of 30 and some participation in the forums beyond just asking for games.
Is Magrunner still up for grabs? How much time has it been already? A shame for a relatively new game. I missed the giveaway so It would be nice to have it :)
xckx: Crystal Picnic (Desura)

First to reply with "I want it" gets the game.
Looks fun, i want it, and thank you for all the giveaways you've done.
high rated
Would someone like a Steam Key for Afterfall InSanity? VG247 are giving away copies, but I know not everyone uses social media. I already have it, so I can get a key for someone.
JJjoinut99: Would someone like a Steam Key for Afterfall InSanity? VG247 are giving away copies, but I know not everyone uses social media. I already have it, so I can get a key for someone.
I'd like it please :)
JJjoinut99: Would someone like a Steam Key for Afterfall InSanity? VG247 are giving away copies, but I know not everyone uses social media. I already have it, so I can get a key for someone.
Alterego1972: I'd like it please :)
PM'ed!
Alterego1972: I'd like it please :)
JJjoinut99: PM'ed!
last call for these 2 games
if no interes i just drop keys later
IDRQ (Desura) reply with #1
also Pester (Desura) for reply with #2
BlackThorny: Is Magrunner still up for grabs? How much time has it been already? A shame for a relatively new game. I missed the giveaway so It would be nice to have it :)
PM'd. I hope you enjoy it. : )
BlackThorny: Is Magrunner still up for grabs? How much time has it been already? A shame for a relatively new game. I missed the giveaway so It would be nice to have it :)
blarth: PM'd. I hope you enjoy it. : )
Thanks allot blarth, I'm pretty sure I will, when I'll have the time for it :)
RSnyden: OK whoever low rated me is really immature........
Rep is meaningless, learn to ignore it and enjoy yourself ;)
Momo1991: The Cat Lady on Steam - a classic for someone that has previously missed getting this. This is for your personal use only and I will add you on Steam before handing over the gift. Just me being MAHAYO Momo ;-p
Since I know there's quite a few malevolent cats around here, who may see the lack of interest as an affront, not to mention there's the ever-present need to placate the all-powerful cookie momo, I wouldn't mind submitting to be sacrificed ;)
thanks for the info, facebook and twitter was required though
high rated
Canyon Capers (Steam) is still available for the first reply.
high rated
The Darkness II on steam - anyone?