It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks for the new posts, sorry for the delayed response, I'm off on vacation. Should be back to status quo next week, where I can look further into suggested titles. Cheers!
Both Samantha Swift games can be completed in less than 4 hours.
I'm surprised that no one mentionened Unmechanical so far (at least it's not on the list).

It's a beautiful game and I think it took me 4-5 hours to complete it.
Bought and already finished and [url=http://www.gog.com/game/mr_bree]Mr. Bree+ on the same day. At least, as close as I could get to finishing Mr. Bree+, since after defeating the boss and ending the level the game just hanged on a loading screen. =/ Gomo is a 60-90 minute game, Mr. Bree+ is closer to 4 hours, with the boss being the toughest part of the game (he has a series of predictable attack patterns, it's just that my timing sucks).
SCPM: Bought and already finished and [url=http://www.gog.com/game/mr_bree]Mr. Bree+ on the same day. At least, as close as I could get to finishing Mr. Bree+, since after defeating the boss and ending the level the game just hanged on a loading screen. =/ Gomo is a 60-90 minute game, Mr. Bree+ is closer to 4 hours, with the boss being the toughest part of the game (he has a series of predictable attack patterns, it's just that my timing sucks).
Thanks SCPM, I'll get them on the list, as well as the GOGmix. And sorry PaterAlf, I must've missed your comment a while back. I'll get that on there too. Cheers!
Added Retention to the list, and alphabetised the GOGmix finally (though Botanicula remains at the top, as it was the start of and inspiration for the GOGmix).
Darilon: I have not played it myself but Dear Esther is supposed to be quite short, only a few hours in length.
AlKim: To be honest, I'd be amazed if you can spend "a few hours" on a playthrough. It's less than ninety minutes on the first go, probably forty or so if you always know where you're going next. Replayability and meticulously studying everything are different matters.
LOL could you imagine if Dear Ester speed runs became a popular thing!
People finding optimal routes to shave fractions of seconds off their times etc!
AlKim: Just a heads-up that Trilby's Notes can be finished in one sitting, which should come as a surprise to nobody. I didn't even need a walkthrough this time. I'm assuming that the last game in the series will be pretty short as well.

The quadrilogy is abandonware, by the way, so getting your hands on the games can be a bit of a hassle.
Really? I just found them on his website.

www.fullyramblomatic.com
AlKim: The quadrilogy is abandonware, by the way, so getting your hands on the games can be a bit of a hassle.
No, Chzo Mythos games are not abandoware, but AFAIK freeware. You probably think they're abandonware because you can also find them on some abandonware sites. ;)
AlKim: Just a heads-up that Trilby's Notes can be finished in one sitting, which should come as a surprise to nobody. I didn't even need a walkthrough this time. I'm assuming that the last game in the series will be pretty short as well.

The quadrilogy is abandonware, by the way, so getting your hands on the games can be a bit of a hassle.
wizardtypething: Really? I just found them on his website.

www.fullyramblomatic.com
AlKim: The quadrilogy is abandonware, by the way, so getting your hands on the games can be a bit of a hassle.
triock: No, Chzo Mythos games are not abandoware, but AFAIK freeware. You probably think they're abandonware because you can also find them on some abandonware sites. ;)
Okay, thanks for correcting me. Maybe Yahtzee has just decided not to charge anything for them, unlike his latest project; apparently, he has plans for Greenlighting The Consuming Shadow at some point in the future, i.e. when it's finished. It's another one-day game, by the way (and the beta is free, Google it), so thanks for bumping the thread,

To be honest, I think he could sell the four Chzo mythos things as a $5.99 bundle on GOG with a perfectly straight face - I know I've paid more for worse - but I think he would already if he regarded it as viable.
AlKim: snip
Well, there are also special editions of these games, which according to Wiki you could get only if you donated at least $5, but they are completely free now. ;)
Updating the entry for The Ballads of Reemus: When the Bed Bites, now that it is available here on GOG.
Post edited January 14, 2014 by IAmSinistar
If you like you could also add Ku: Shroud of the Morrigan and Blue Libra, although they're rather obscure and probably hardly on anyone's playlist. ;)

(It took me about 2 hours to complete Ku; I haven't finished Blue Libra yet, but only because I like to play it in short bursts of 5-14 minutes, and you can always see how many levels are left. You could probably play through it in a matter of 2-4 hours at max.)
Leroux: If you like you could also add Ku: Shroud of the Morrigan and Blue Libra, although they're rather obscure and probably hardly on anyone's playlist. ;)

(It took me about 2 hours to complete Ku; I haven't finished Blue Libra yet, but only because I like to play it in short bursts of 5-14 minutes, and you can always see how many levels are left. You could probably play through it in a matter of 2-4 hours at max.)
Thanks, I'd be happy to add these. I own both of these games (plus the Blue Libra sequel). Good to know they are one-dayers, that will move them up my own playlist. Cheers!
By one day, do you guys mean on the first play through or on replays?