It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Knowing is half the battle.

Some sales just dominate the scene with their sheer firepower and panache, like our PDXCON Sale full of Paradox heavy-hitters. Take a look around, however, and you can catch some equally enticing deals that deserve not just your attention, but the most important commodity of all: your precious gaming time! Let us swing the spotlight towards their direction.

The celebrated survival/FPS series S.T.A.L.K.E.R. will make your Geiger counter and pulses go crazy, especially with that nuclear 75% discount that runs until May 23rd, 10pm UTC.

Slightly less scary but greatly entertaining, Tooth and Tail features a furious ensemble of furry animals engaged in RTS slaughter, now updated to support crossplay between Steam, GOG, and PS4 users. Oh, it's also 33% off until May 24th, 10pm UTC.

Then again, if you want your deals more upbeat, go for BIT.TRIP Presents... Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien with its groovy 80% discount until May 22nd, 3pm UTC.
This news article is a tad late, isn't it? The promo started a day ago.
low rated
Great promo from GAG! I love these games. But the site is still suffering.
Attachments:
gagbear.jpg (381 Kb)
finkleroy: This news article is a tad late, isn't it? The promo started a day ago.
GOG is always strange about this.

You may want to bookmark this thread:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_unannounced_gog_promo_thread

In fact, some recent GOG discounts are still unannounced.
I wish the GOG version of Tooth and Tail had Linux support :(

They haven't done it simply because Galaxy isn't available on Linux yet

Sucks, already have the game on Steam for its linux support, would love to have a copy of it on GOG
Post edited May 18, 2018 by KP1990
Some interesting titles on sale. STALKER is one from the whishlist sitting around, maybe it's to pick it up.
Welcome to the Rookie Village, Comrade Rookie S.T.A.L.K.E.R. iRevolt. Maybe you'll survive long enough to collect a few rubles and not get yourself killed by Anomalies, the local wildlife, general criminals, or our Ukrainian State Security Service.
Got the STALKER series.
Are there any good/essential mods that would enhance the experience without changing mechanics too much?
Also I would prefer updated and bug-free mods.
Any suggestion is welcome.
bhrigu: Got the STALKER series.
Are there any good/essential mods that would enhance the experience without changing mechanics too much?
I have no specific mod suggestions, since I went vanilla with only a carrying capacity mod. But there are several good threads about mods over in the Stalker forums.

https://www.gog.com/forum/stalker_series#1526925072
bhrigu: Got the STALKER series.
For a properly current bugfixed version of ordinary STALKER Shadow of Chernobyl, the Zone Reclamation Project. There's similar for Clear Sky and Call of Pripyat.

Do not bother with the STALKER Complete series mods, as they were built from now long outdated versions of the fan made patch projects. There is no way to properly install the current fan made patches into the STALKER Complete series because no notes exist, and the creator of those mods has not been forthcoming with putting info back into the community.