It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I pledged $50 + $20 for the add-on. I kinda think that I`ll get the Hero edition, with the extras tied to my pledge level coming via my Obsidian account.

Ah, well, we'll see soo enough. >_>
Post edited March 17, 2015 by Nergal01
MMLN: Well. My bet would be Champion Edition. But that's just bet :P I do not take any responsibility for being wrong :P
JinseiNGC224: The thing is, this is all what comes with what I pledged for (and still says this on the Pillars of Eternity official site):

Digital Downloadable Copy of Pillars of Eternity, DRM free for Windows, Mac, or Linux.
Kickstarter only in-game achievement and item.
Pillars of Eternity Kickstarter Backer Forum Badge.
Digital download of the Cooking with Tim Cookbook – An RPG-themed e-Cookbook.
Digital download of the making of Pillars of Eternity Documentary.
Digital Downloadable Soundtrack in MP3 and FLAC.
Digital Collector's Book.
Digital Novella by Chris Avellone.
Digital Campaign Almanac.
Kickstarter Exclusive In-Game Pet.
Digital High-Res Game Map.
Digital High-Res Concept Art Pieces.
Wallpapers for Multiple Monitors.
Ringtones.

The Champion Edition doesn't have all that, but the Royal Edition does. Unless I'm missing something on the cross comparison of the different editions. And no, I'm not including the kickstarter exclusives.

Either way, I'm still not sure.
Well, then it might be possible that when you pledged, you get the Royal Edition cheaper than people who buy it after release.

And according to last updates IIRC, some of the KS rewards will be obtainable only directly from Obsidian's Backer Portal.
Post edited March 17, 2015 by MMLN
Woohoo! We're not getting screwed! ;)

Seriously, I'm glad to have that question put to rest. Now I can just be excited for the game... and hot damn I'm excited!
JinseiNGC224: The thing is, this is all what comes with what I pledged for (and still says this on the Pillars of Eternity official site):

Digital Downloadable Copy of Pillars of Eternity, DRM free for Windows, Mac, or Linux.
Kickstarter only in-game achievement and item.
Pillars of Eternity Kickstarter Backer Forum Badge.
Digital download of the Cooking with Tim Cookbook – An RPG-themed e-Cookbook.
Digital download of the making of Pillars of Eternity Documentary.
Digital Downloadable Soundtrack in MP3 and FLAC.
Digital Collector's Book.
Digital Novella by Chris Avellone.
Digital Campaign Almanac.
Kickstarter Exclusive In-Game Pet.
Digital High-Res Game Map.
Digital High-Res Concept Art Pieces.
Wallpapers for Multiple Monitors.
Ringtones.

The Champion Edition doesn't have all that, but the Royal Edition does. Unless I'm missing something on the cross comparison of the different editions. And no, I'm not including the kickstarter exclusives.

Either way, I'm still not sure.
MMLN: Well, then it might be possible that when you pledged, you get the Royal Edition cheaper than people who buy it after release.

And according to last updates IIRC, some of the KS rewards will be obtainable only directly from Obsidian's Backer Portal.
*looks up tier backed and realised have added extra stuff after KS funded*...what happens to extra stuff i added onto the pledge?
someone ready to convince that he/she bought the royal edition?
Niggles: *looks up tier backed and realised have added extra stuff after KS funded*...what happens to extra stuff i added onto the pledge?
If it's not included in whatever edition you get, then you get any extras you pledged for/added on from the backer portal.
SeduceMePlz: Woohoo! We're not getting screwed! ;)

Seriously, I'm glad to have that question put to rest. Now I can just be excited for the game... and hot damn I'm excited!
Backed the CE, getting the royal highness edition of course :) Now if they just let us preload on GOG.
Post edited March 21, 2015 by cw8
SeduceMePlz: Woohoo! We're not getting screwed! ;)

cw8: Backed the CE, getting the royal highness edition of course :) Now if they just let us preload on GOG.
Actually, they said they would IIRC. One or two days before the official release. Too tired to such for a quote now, but I think backers get access to the game earlier.
Royal Edition 2x , my name in credits and expansion :D
Royal Edition + expansion here
Can someone inform me what the $140 tier gives now?
Backers can generate keys at the Backer Portal now:

http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/71574-redeeming-keys-and-rewards-how-to/

Just redeemed my Kickstarter Royal Edition. :)

cw8: Now if they just let us preload on GOG.
The download is about 6 GB according to some Steam users (install size around 18 GB). Still hefty, but not as bad as the 15 GB some were saying. Helps a bit at least.
SeduceMePlz: Backers can generate keys at the Backer Portal now:

http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/71574-redeeming-keys-and-rewards-how-to/

Just redeemed my Kickstarter Royal Edition. :)

cw8: Now if they just let us preload on GOG.
SeduceMePlz: The download is about 6 GB according to some Steam users (install size around 18 GB). Still hefty, but not as bad as the 15 GB some were saying. Helps a bit at least.
w000t, thanks, now I can get the key at last! :D
Yes, the download is 6 gigs only, I can confirm that.
Aaaand redeemed! Can't wait to get to play this game!! :)