It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The new Indie Royale :

http://www.indieroyale.com/
nvm - probably don't have anything that fits the specs ;-)
Post edited June 12, 2013 by Momo1991
Also I'd just like to thank Rodzaju for the gift of Monster Loves You! ~laughs about his devious, dare I say "Blood-Bowl type" method~
A BTA Serious Sam Humble Weekly would be awesome!
(and if someone has a BTA Telltale Games HW, I could give you some games for it)
I would love Still Life titles, Robin Hood and Chrome/Pam from new Groupees bundle.
my Steam wishlist:
Fortune Summoners
Chantelise A Tale of Two Sisters
Recettear:An Item Shop's Tale
The Walking Dead

PM me
[edit]:added Stellar Impact and Guns of Icarus Online
Post edited June 12, 2013 by l0rdtr3k
Do you want to help me ? Very easy, please give +1 to samlii who kindly gift me Rome Total War. Thanks ! :-)
*Updated

Just looking for these if someone has the extra keys

Lucius key
Proteus key
Hotline Miami key
benderz: Do you want to help me ? Very easy, please give +1 to samlii who kindly gift me Rome Total War. Thanks ! :-)
I guess I'll have to find another post cause I already did that one ;-)
benderz: Do you want to help me ? Very easy, please give +1 to samlii who kindly gift me Rome Total War. Thanks ! :-)
I +1 samlii everytime i see a post by them due to continued gaming philanthropy!
Sachys: I +1 samlii everytime i see a post by them due to continued gaming philanthropy!
^THIS^
Thanks again samlii for the Forge key .
Post edited June 19, 2013 by hitclub
Wait, what?
Are we asking for keys, like gifting, for games we want?
Am i allowed to request a game?
I hope this is relevant, but here is my steam wishlist

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198059753535/wishlist

Penny Arcade's On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 3
Precipice of Darkness 4
Mirror's Edge
Killing Floor
hitclub: Forge key
I can do this one.