It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Just reposting my dream list in most wanted order.

- Hearthfire - Skyrim DLC (steam)
- Two Worlds 2 (steam)
- Darksiders 2 (steam)
- Torchlight 2 (steam)

And rest of the games :)

- Civilization V: Gods & Kings expansion (steam)
- Borderlands 2 (steam)
- Scheherazade (GG)
- Baldur's Gate: Enchanted Edition
- Dead Island GotYE (steam)
- Any of the Fallout New Vegas DLC (steam)
- Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition (steam)
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind Game of the Year Edition (steam)
- Left 4 Dead
- Left 4 Dead 2
- Mirror's Edge (steam)
- Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy (steam)
- Jest Set Radio (steam)
- Any from Carpe Fulgur Collection (steam)
Post edited March 29, 2013 by Trid
Now that I've got Skyrim, I've got 100's of hours of great gaming ahead of me :)

At some point I'll want to get the Dawnguard DLC (so that'll be my next request), but like I've said, me and my girlfriend can play for many many hours before then. :)
* received *
Post edited March 29, 2013 by ne_zavarj
high rated
ne_zavarj: Shank 2
Check PM
klaattu: Check PM
Thank you .
Does anyone else have a Steam code for Skyrim? My neighbor is hot and a big fan. I want to show it to her and see if she wants to take turns playing together. Skyrim that is!!! Maybe if we do play together, we can be better friends and then really play together!! Thanks!
TheTruth: Does anyone else have a Steam code for Skyrim? My neighbor is hot and a big fan. I want to show it to her and see if she wants to take turns playing together. Skyrim that is!!! Maybe if we do play together, we can be better friends and then really play together!! Thanks!
Depends. Do you have your own printer?
TheTruth: Does anyone else have a Steam code for Skyrim? My neighbor is hot and a big fan. I want to show it to her and see if she wants to take turns playing together. Skyrim that is!!! Maybe if we do play together, we can be better friends and then really play together!! Thanks!
JMich: Depends. Do you have your own printer?
Hahaha
Cookies?
Post edited April 01, 2013 by Ki11s0n3
-- nvm --
Post edited March 31, 2013 by user deleted
I know this game has been in a humble bundle before so if anyone has a copy of Amnesia : Dark Descent, after watching markiplier's let's plays on it, I feel like giving it a shot although i will probably cry in the dark...lol as I never do well with horror games=P
Post edited March 31, 2013 by misfire200
Anyone have a spare Desura key for Zafehouse Diaries ?
There is one game on desura that I really want, mainly to play as the creators of one of my favorite webocmics, "Megacynics". The games name is fist puncher for desura. If you have a spare key, I would really appreciate it. If not, that's okay. I'm not going to make you give it to me. anyway, thanks for taking the time to read this. You deserve a one up, if I could know who you are. now I am just rambling.

Also, read megacynics, Its awesome. Its funny. It has a ninja named cookies. A NINJA NAMED COOKIES!

heres a link

http://www.megacynics.com/2012/09/17/ninja-vs-cat/

There is a game named Fist Puncher, It is on desura, and I do want it. I just wanted to take the time from posting what I want and also introduce one of my favorite webcomics.

Or i you don't want to read the text.

Fist Puncher (Desura)
Post edited March 31, 2013 by dracomage1996
If anyone would be kind enough to gift me 7 Grand Steps, I'd greatly appreciate it.
Post edited March 31, 2013 by johnki
If anyone has a spare EU3 chronicles, that would be very nice.