It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Done. Thanks samlii!
Post edited February 28, 2013 by johnki
Since I'm not on GOG's Steamgifts group I'll just post it here, first come first served.
Please say if you grab it and also, if anyone has a spare key for Galactic Civilizations I, I'll gladly give it a nice and cosy home. And thanks Ian for gifting me a Planets Under Attack key, much appreciated!
Cheers!

EDIT: Key has been claimed.
Post edited February 25, 2013 by Zorder
If anyone magically has an extra copy of Retro City Rampage (sale on Steam), La Mulana (anywhere), or Giana Sisters (sale on Amazon), I would hug you through the internets. :)
If anyone has a groupee Two Worlds 2 steam code, I'd love to give one to my brother. I already have a copy (thanks to an old contest on GOG!), but it'd be great to give one to him so we can multiplayer.

Only if you have a spare that you don't care to use. I'm certainly not desperate or in dire straights.

If someone does send me a copy, I'll send back some links to DRM-free pdf's of all 3 of my published books.

Note: Books are here:

http://www.amazon.com/Benjamin-Archambault/e/B005QPOL1I/?_encoding=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&linkCode=ur2&qid=1361823053&sr=8-1&tag=legeofleef-20
DrXen's WishList

A Bump for my wishlist :)
L.A. Noire is on sale. I have been wanting this game since it was released.
It's only has 9 hrs left and I can't access steam at my place. :(
Post edited February 27, 2013 by drxenija
Game.Wishlist.Sale.Thanks.

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-COE3/conquest-of-elysium-3
Oooo. If anyone has a spare key for Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People from the Mash Bundle, it's the only game in that bundle I either want or don't have from other various deals.
Post edited February 28, 2013 by johnki
I missed the Dead Island Giveaway because the website was so slowly, and I asked myself if a GOG fellow has grabbed one he don't need/want ? I don't think so, but I never know if I don't ask :-)
Thanks for reading ! :-)
benderz: I missed the Dead Island Giveaway because the website was so slowly, and I asked myself if a GOG fellow has grabbed one he don't need/want ? I don't think so, but I never know if I don't ask :-)
If you live in France, then you won't be able to activate the key from Raptr's giveaway. Region restrictions.

Edit: nevermind, they fixed the region restriction thingy.
Post edited March 01, 2013 by retsuseiba
benderz: I missed the Dead Island Giveaway because the website was so slowly, and I asked myself if a GOG fellow has grabbed one he don't need/want ? I don't think so, but I never know if I don't ask :-)
retsuseiba: If you live in France, then you won't be able to activate the key from Raptr's giveaway. Region restrictions.
That was a north america edition?
I'll be happy to give dead island a new home, missed the giveaway too :(
http://raptr.com/rewards/dead-island-pc
Post edited March 01, 2013 by drxenija
Jumping on Dead Island bandwagon ))
BlackDawn: Jumping on Dead Island bandwagon ))
-Oops Didnt mean to reply was trying to post.....DELETED
Post edited March 01, 2013 by aldz24
i'll be happy to gift u a steam version of kotor II for a gog/steam version of the bards tale :D
Fallen Enchantress would be fantastic if someone are feeling generous all platforms but steam preferred
retsuseiba: If you live in France, then you won't be able to activate the key from Raptr's giveaway. Region restrictions.
drxenija: That was a north america edition?
I'll be happy to give dead island a new home, missed the giveaway too :(
http://raptr.com/rewards/dead-island-pc
It was the NA+ROW edition. Except their definition of ROW excludes a couple of European countries. You can see which in the link I posted.

But I just checked the raptr forum and apparently they are fixing the issue. People from certain affected countries are reporting that the keys now work for them.