It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I just learned that the Amazon Prime membership thingy not only grants monthly gog games, but also some Guild Wars 2 keys for dyes (this month), a "finisher" (last month) or a mask (the month before that; code still good). As I happen to have returned to my ancient GW2 character for a bit to casually play through some new-to-me content (which wasn't free when I last played, but is nowadays), I wouldn't mind receiving any of those keys from people who have them lying around (the dyes in particular, as you can apparently redeem multiple keys to get multiple dyes, and it looks like there's 5x25 different ones to get, with various levels of rarity???! (Pffft! I remember why I only play this game casually!))
Post edited July 12, 2023 by gogtrial34987
gogtrial34987: (the dyes in particular, as you can apparently redeem multiple keys to get multiple dyes, and it looks like there's 5x25 different ones to get, with various levels of rarity???!)
Are you sure? In the past I tried to redeem some prime GW2 code twice and I wasn't able to.
gogtrial34987: (the dyes in particular, as you can apparently redeem multiple keys to get multiple dyes, and it looks like there's 5x25 different ones to get, with various levels of rarity???!)
Lexor: Are you sure? In the past I tried to redeem some prime GW2 code twice and I wasn't able to.
That's what the wiki says.
gogtrial34987: I just learned that the Amazon Prime membership thingy not only grants monthly gog games, but also some Guild Wars 2 keys for dyes (this month), a "finisher" (last month) or a mask (the month before that; code still good). As I happen to have returned to my ancient GW2 character for a bit to casually play through some new-to-me content (which wasn't free when I last played, but is nowadays), I wouldn't mind receiving any of those keys from people who have them lying around (the dyes in particular, as you can apparently redeem multiple keys to get multiple dyes, and it looks like there's 5x25 different ones to get, with various levels of rarity???! (Pffft! I remember why I only play this game casually!))
Maybe you should check your PM, adventurer. Those dyes will look nicer when used.
UnknownTheWanted: Maybe you should check your PM, adventurer. Those dyes will look nicer when used.
Thank you very much!

As this was the second gift I received, I can now confirm that you can indeed redeem multiple of these keys, each one giving 5 random dye colors - so anyone else who has these lying around, I'd still gladly take them off your hands. :)
If anyone's getting the Cyberpunk Humble Bundle and already have Ghostrunner/Observer, I'd be really grateful to get the chance to play it. Thanks a lot!
Post edited July 16, 2023 by RoNiNjA57
update
Post edited August 11, 2023 by Lexor
Well if anyone got a spare Disco Elysium from August 2023 Humble Bundle I'd be happy to play it.
update
Post edited August 19, 2023 by Lexor
I have an extra key for the game SEGA Bass Fishing on Steam. If anyone wants it send me a PM.

Update. Edit.- Claimed.
Post edited August 14, 2023 by UCrest
If anyone feels generous and want to gift Quake4 (from prime), I would be very very pleased.

In case of using chat with me, due to a forumerror, you will have to enter and find my name manually in the chatbox.

Wish you all a great weekend!

EDIT: I have been kindly given a code for Quake4 from BenKii. Thank you to everyone involved!
Post edited August 16, 2023 by Catallica
EDIT: Game received.
The gifter asked me to say that the game was going to be given to Catallica as he asked first, but when trying to open chat with him it gives a 404 GoGbear.

I second what Catallica said above. I'd be glad to have a chance to play Quake4.
Post edited August 13, 2023 by ppavee
I third what ppavee said above. I'd love to play Quake 4, it's been on both my Steam and GOG wishlist.

Edit: Thanks to the generous person for gifting me this game.
Post edited August 18, 2023 by RoNiNjA57
Catallica: If anyone feels generous and want to gift Quake4 (from prime), I would be very very pleased.

Wish you all a great weekend!
Check this (in my message below yours):
EDIT: Game received.
The gifter asked me to say that the game was going to be given to Catallica as he asked first, but when trying to open chat with him it gives a 404 GoGbear.
I have been kindly given a giftcode for Quake4. Thank you to everyone involved!
Post edited August 16, 2023 by Catallica