It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
PookaMustard: I'm currently looking for a purely DRM-free version of regular Deponia via Humble Bundle. Steam key, not interested in them, you can keep them.

Thanks to anyone who helps me in that quest. Oh, and I have a giveaway running at the moment. Nevermind, the link is broken, thanks to them censorship advocates who killed all my rep. Search for "Humble Indie Bundle giveaway" for Sir You Are Being Hunted, Q.U.B.E. and Goodbye Deponia.
shadowmirage: I haven't been on these forums for a while and don't understand why you're getting downvoted a lot, so I gave your positive posts a few upvotes to compensate. Has some drama occurred here while I was gone?

Anyway, I have a Steam key for Galaxy on Fire 2 Full HD, Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers, and Thunder Wolves if anyone is interested in those?
Hi. I want Thunder Wolves if possible. Thanks! +1
shadowmirage: Anyway, I have a Steam key for Galaxy on Fire 2 Full HD, Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers, and Thunder Wolves if anyone is interested in those?
drealmer7: Any input on the story-mode campaign of Galaxy on Fire 2? It seems like an interesting game that has been on my radar for a bit, but sandbox and mission-based modes don't interest me very much.
MadeinChina: dark souls...
drealmer7: OOOIF! you made me twinge with anticipation that it was on sale again~! Though I just blew my $5 gaming budget and so that would be frustrating!
I haven't played any of those games and they all come in one pack (the Steam key includes all three). I think if I recall correctly, Galaxy on Fire (1 & 2) were originally mobile games? So I wouldn't count on the story being particularly interesting (not that all mobile games are lacking in plot or depth). Someone else may know more about them.
shadowmirage: I haven't been on these forums for a while and don't understand why you're getting downvoted a lot, so I gave your positive posts a few upvotes to compensate. Has some drama occurred here while I was gone?

Anyway, I have a Steam key for Galaxy on Fire 2 Full HD, Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers, and Thunder Wolves if anyone is interested in those?
djboy: Hi. I want Thunder Wolves if possible. Thanks! +1
They all come in one pack, so sending you the key will activate all three games. I'd like to send the key to someone with an interest in this sort of casual space/flight sim/shooter genre in general. If you still want it and I don't get any more offers from hardcore fans, I'll PM you the key to the games tonight. :-)
Post edited October 26, 2015 by shadowmirage
low rated
shadowmirage: Anyway, I have a Steam key for Galaxy on Fire 2 Full HD, Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers, and Thunder Wolves if anyone is interested in those?
drealmer7: Any input on the story-mode campaign of Galaxy on Fire 2? It seems like an interesting game that has been on my radar for a bit, but sandbox and mission-based modes don't interest me very much.
MadeinChina: dark souls...
drealmer7: OOOIF! you made me twinge with anticipation that it was on sale again~! Though I just blew my $5 gaming budget and so that would be frustrating!
i know that it was on sale and i miss it :( because of capital control in Greece i could not buy paysafe when it was on sale (now i can) but i misssssss it again :D
low rated
Some must have been genuine negative rep, the other downvotes haunt me whenever I join a giveaway it seems. I remember the most damning one was when I joined a thread about "cartoon tits" (the thread title had these two words in the name) being on the front page of GOG and Steam, and then I voiced my opinion that the front page should be clean for those kids, upon which I got slapped with a bunch of rabid anti-censorship guys who kept yelling "parenting".

But, what I do know is that everytime I join a giveaway, like I should, I'm rustling the jimmies of many enough to grant my post a "low rated" tag; the problem is I don't even try or even know who got their nerves hit by me. Is there anything worthy enough to low rate from saying that I got a key to Game X? Is there anything worthy enough to low rate this?

Could I get STALKER Clear Sky please? Thanks for the giveaway!
Anyways, I appreciate your upvotes. Thanks!
Post edited October 26, 2015 by PookaMustard
PookaMustard: Some must have been genuine negative rep, the other downvotes haunt me whenever I join a giveaway it seems. I remember the most damning one was when I joined a thread about "cartoon tits" (the thread title had these two words in the name) being on the front page of GOG and Steam, and then I voiced my opinion that the front page should be clean for those kids, upon which I got slapped with a bunch of rabid anti-censorship guys who kept yelling "parenting".

But, what I do know is that everytime I join a giveaway, like I should, I'm rustling the jimmies of many enough to grant my post a "low rated" tag; the problem is I don't even try or even know who got their nerves hit by me. Is there anything worthy enough to low rate from saying that I got a key to Game X? Is there anything worthy enough to low rate this?

Could I get STALKER Clear Sky please? Thanks for the giveaway!
PookaMustard: Anyways, I appreciate your upvotes. Thanks!
No problem, I remember this community as a very friendly, welcoming place. I also don't see why people would have an issue with a person wanting to keep the main part of the forums a clean, safe and friendly place for all. I have a feeling that certain recent controversies (that I refuse to touch with a 100-foot pole) have made certain individuals especially sensitive to the idea of "censorship" in any form or manner. I hope that these "downvoters" will grow bored eventually. I have had the same kind of treatment on other sites due to voicing opinions that went against the grain of a vocal/active minority. Don't feel discouraged and continue your positive contributions, people will eventually forget. :-)
low rated
shadowmirage: No problem, I remember this community as a very friendly, welcoming place. I also don't see why people would have an issue with a person wanting to keep the main part of the forums a clean, safe and friendly place for all. I have a feeling that certain recent controversies (that I refuse to touch with a 100-foot pole) have made certain individuals especially sensitive to the idea of "censorship" in any form or manner. I hope that these "downvoters" will grow bored eventually. I have had the same kind of treatment on other sites due to voicing opinions that went against the grain of a vocal/active minority. Don't feel discouraged and continue your positive contributions, people will eventually forget. :-)
Seems that things just change for the worse without a convincing reason. Yeah, that censorship issue is just too bull of an issue. They downvoted me as well for saying something that doesn't help their case; they kept saying that GOG is accessible by adults freely, accessible by those between 13 and 18 with a guardian's permission, and accessible by 13 and below with a guardian leading them. I went in and said "All of this applies only to registering an account on GOG; it doesn't cover guests who browse the sites" and boom, LOWRATED! For saying the truth. And then I got barraged with the parenting excuse. Am I supposed, as a brother, to parent my whole family into not seeing anything suggestive on the front page of a site I frequent? Am I supposed to browse this content during work where parenting is not even an excuse but something non-existent? And I don't care about the music videos out there that has all that stuff; these things are also not allowed in professional environments as well. But yeah, I can't help but voice my opinions. I can't help but also make a giveaway here and there, even if they were weak ones.

Anyways, I've went off-topic here. We can continue this little discussion using the chat system instead.
Hi guys! Im looking for some extra "Contagion" or "Abyss Odyssey" from the current humble jumbo bundle...

Like always i can back some games on return or u can pick some games on tremor. Thanks for reading!!

Edit: Finally i can bought both on tremor! Thanks anyway guys!
Post edited October 29, 2015 by A.Ryan
low rated
If anyone has an extra copy of Blackguards 2 from the new humble bundle I would greatly appreciate it.
shadowmirage: No problem, I remember this community as a very friendly, welcoming place. I also don't see why people would have an issue with a person wanting to keep the main part of the forums a clean, safe and friendly place for all. I have a feeling that certain recent controversies (that I refuse to touch with a 100-foot pole) have made certain individuals especially sensitive to the idea of "censorship" in any form or manner. I hope that these "downvoters" will grow bored eventually. I have had the same kind of treatment on other sites due to voicing opinions that went against the grain of a vocal/active minority. Don't feel discouraged and continue your positive contributions, people will eventually forget. :-)
PookaMustard: Seems that things just change for the worse without a convincing reason. Yeah, that censorship issue is just too bull of an issue. They downvoted me as well for saying something that doesn't help their case; they kept saying that GOG is accessible by adults freely, accessible by those between 13 and 18 with a guardian's permission, and accessible by 13 and below with a guardian leading them. I went in and said "All of this applies only to registering an account on GOG; it doesn't cover guests who browse the sites" and boom, LOWRATED! For saying the truth. And then I got barraged with the parenting excuse. Am I supposed, as a brother, to parent my whole family into not seeing anything suggestive on the front page of a site I frequent? Am I supposed to browse this content during work where parenting is not even an excuse but something non-existent? And I don't care about the music videos out there that has all that stuff; these things are also not allowed in professional environments as well. But yeah, I can't help but voice my opinions. I can't help but also make a giveaway here and there, even if they were weak ones.

Anyways, I've went off-topic here. We can continue this little discussion using the chat system instead.
I also don't want any form of censorship and I disagree with your opinion completely. But that is just the things with opinions and I would never downvote you for your own opinion even if it's not the same as mine. I would only downvote someone if he is rude to other members and simply behaves badly. However for some people it seems to be a kind of sport to downvote other people - especially in gifting threads whenever they ask for "too much". I don't understand it but unfortunately it's the way it is. The solution to this is quite simple: disregard the rep and just look what he/she is really saying. You may as well look for older postings and look into the known scammer list to see if he/she is a scammer. Other than this make your own mind and don't trust the rep system which can easily be misused too much.
Post edited October 28, 2015 by MarkoH01
low rated
MarkoH01: I also don't want any form of censorship and I disagree with your opinion completely. But that is just the things with opinions and I would never downvote you for your own opinion even if it's not the same as mine. I would only downvote someone if he is rude to other members and simply behaves badly. However for some people it seems to be a kind of sport to downvote other people - especially in gifting threads whenever they ask for "too much". I don't understand it but unfortunately it's the way it is. The solution to this is quite simple: disregard the rep and just look what he/she is really saying. You may as well look for older postings and look into the known scammer list to see if he/she is a scammer. Other than this make your own mind and don't trus the rep system which can easily be misused too much.
As for you disagreeing with my opinion, that is okay, however, I'd love if people had choices, toggles to everything. Censorship included. Anyways, thanks for your word. Yeah, it seems people are in love with downrepping as a sort of sports, also nosing in the every giveaway request I do. I think these people probably have no life if they're all about hunting those who enter giveaways frequently and worse, they're helping nobody. But yeah, I think I can distrust the rep system. I just need some basic rep in order to post links and that's that.
MarkoH01: I also don't want any form of censorship and I disagree with your opinion completely. But that is just the things with opinions and I would never downvote you for your own opinion even if it's not the same as mine. I would only downvote someone if he is rude to other members and simply behaves badly. However for some people it seems to be a kind of sport to downvote other people - especially in gifting threads whenever they ask for "too much". I don't understand it but unfortunately it's the way it is. The solution to this is quite simple: disregard the rep and just look what he/she is really saying. You may as well look for older postings and look into the known scammer list to see if he/she is a scammer. Other than this make your own mind and don't trus the rep system which can easily be misused too much.
PookaMustard: As for you disagreeing with my opinion, that is okay, however, I'd love if people had choices, toggles to everything. Censorship included. Anyways, thanks for your word. Yeah, it seems people are in love with downrepping as a sort of sports, also nosing in the every giveaway request I do. I think these people probably have no life if they're all about hunting those who enter giveaways frequently and worse, they're helping nobody. But yeah, I think I can distrust the rep system. I just need some basic rep in order to post links and that's that.
Send me a PM whenever you should fall below such basic rep and I will try to fix it by upvoting every post from you I can find :)
low rated
MarkoH01: Send me a PM whenever you should fall below such basic rep and I will try to fix it by upvoting every post from you I can find :)
I appreciate the thought, thanks! But I should be able to work it out by myself, I think.
Someone have a spare key for Euro Truck Simulator 2?

Thank you for reading!
Any spare key here for Game of thrones: genesis or dlcs for Borderlands 2?

I miss all of them from the free giveaway on amazon.

Like always i can back some games or u can pick something on tremor. Thanks for reading like always guys!
Post edited November 04, 2015 by A.Ryan
low rated
I'd die to know who the hell's downrepping my posts. Why don't you just get out of the woodwork and show me your deep hatred of me (for some reason)?