It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

PookaMustard: I'd die to know who the hell's downrepping my posts. Why don't you just get out of the woodwork and show me your deep hatred of me (for some reason)?
As I told you that probably won't happen. Downrepping is one thing but to talk about the reason for it another. There may not be a reason at all. Maybe these are just people who don't like people asking for gifts. I don't know. Best solution: son't care for the rep.
Euro Truck Simulator 2 from a recent bundle :D
Anyone happen to have a spare key of starmade from the trinity 3 bundlestars bundle?
Darthprymus: Anyone happen to have a spare key of starmade from the trinity 3 bundlestars bundle?
the demo is free - its the full game until it releases from early access. get the demo.
Does anyone have RPG Maker Vx Ace Steam key leftover from Humble Weekly? It would be MUCH appreciated.

BIG thanks to docbear1975!
Post edited November 11, 2015 by Arthandas
Superseded and updated.
Post edited December 04, 2015 by wanderer_27
Arthandas: Does anyone have RPG Maker Vx Ace Steam key leftover from Humble Weekly? It would be MUCH appreciated.
Check your chat. Enjoy!
low rated
wanderer_27:
Hack, Slash, Loot - this seems interesting!
I want to try it. Thanks!
wanderer_27: Haven't had much time to follow up on this, need to clear out some more of these.

From here on out, the Account must have been created before June 2015

These are still hanging around from an earlier post, plus some cleanup & addition.

Amazing Zombie Defense Steam code.

I, Zombie Steam code.
First response here with at least a + rep that I haven't gifted before.

Some new ones :

Vertex Dispenser Steam code.

Hack, Slash, Loot Steam code.

Have some Beta access keys (First response here with a + rep) :

World of Warships Closed Beta Key + Bonus Items and World of Tanks Invite Code

Also some Add-ons :

Warframe 7-day Credit and Affinity Booster Packs Add-on

Magicka Wizard Wars Exclusive Staff and Blade Add-on (Steam key)

Devilian Extra Life Humble Bundle Package

Trove Skyfire Helm

XBox One items

SMITE Xbox One Closed Beta & SMITE Loki Pack Xbox code
Just a notification, World of warships and Smite Xbox One beta keys are useless as the full games got released for everybody.
Post edited November 10, 2015 by XxXSprayvWarXxX
wanderer_27:
Paladin61: Hack, Slash, Loot - this seems interesting!
If no one else asks for it I'll send it to you, but I sent you a game not too long ago.

XxXSprayvWarXxX: Just a notification, World of warships and Smite Xbox One beta keys are useless as the full games got released for everybody.
Thanks for that info.

I'll leave them for now in case someone wants to give them a try, doesn't matter who/when/rep etc.
Post edited November 11, 2015 by wanderer_27
Paladin61: Hack, Slash, Loot - this seems interesting!
wanderer_27: If no one else asks for it I'll send it to you, but I sent you a game not too long ago.

XxXSprayvWarXxX: Just a notification, World of warships and Smite Xbox One beta keys are useless as the full games got released for everybody.
wanderer_27: Thanks for that info.

I'll leave them for now in case someone wants to give them a try, doesn't matter who/when/rep etc.
No problem.
low rated
wanderer_27: Vertex Dispenser Steam code.
I would like to play this one.
Thx, much appreciated.
wanderer_27: Vertex Dispenser Steam code.
del_pierro: I would like to play this one.
Thx, much appreciated.
Sent :)
high rated
I still have some Steam keys to give away. One game for a user not on the scammers list. Just reply to this post stating the name of the game.

Puddle
Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians
Crimsonland
FOTONICA
Neverending Nightmares
Hatoful Boyfriend Collector's Edition
Arena: Cyber Evolution - Founder's Pack (Early Access)

Additionally I have a Desura key for the nice game

Nihilumbra
Post edited November 13, 2015 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: I still have some Steam keys to give away. One game for a user not on the scammers list. Just reply to this post stating the name of the game.

Puddle
Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians
Crimsonland
FOTONICA
Neverending Nightmares
Hatoful Boyfriend Collector's Edition
Arena: Cyber Evolution - Founder's Pack (Early Access)

Additionally I have a Desura key for the nice game

Nihilumbra
Hello!

May I ask for Hatoful Boyfriend CE? :)