It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So, I've got one copy of Pixel Piracy (Steam) lying around. If anyone doesn't own it yet and would like to give it a shot, just let me know :)
WildHobgoblin: So, I've got one copy of Pixel Piracy (Steam) lying around. If anyone doesn't own it yet and would like to give it a shot, just let me know :)
I would like to try Pixel Piracy :D
WildHobgoblin: So, I've got one copy of Pixel Piracy (Steam) lying around. If anyone doesn't own it yet and would like to give it a shot, just let me know :)
muter: I would like to try Pixel Piracy :D
Sure, I'll PM you in a sec...
muter: I would like to try Pixel Piracy :D
WildHobgoblin: Sure, I'll PM you in a sec...
Thanks a lot man, will download and play right now +1
MarkoH01: I was wondering if maybe anybody has got a spare Steam-Key for "The Detail" since it was in a bundle not so long ago which I missed and I played the demo and liked it very much.
will try to. Hang tight...
high rated
Offering up Steam codes for

Madballs in… Babo:Invasion
Sideway New York - GONE
Analogue A Hate Story - GONE
Long Live The Queen - GONE
Go! Go Nippon! - GONE
Fairy Bloom Freesia - GONE
Borealis
Vanguard Princess - GONE

1st in best dressed / one code per person / positive rep / pm me
Post edited April 28, 2015 by Bigs
Hello guys, i just bought Mass Effect 2 as part of the bundle and i realised i don't have mass effect 1, if someone could gift it to me i would really appreciate it because my credit card is empty and the game is just 2$ (steam)
Post edited April 28, 2015 by MegaDragon998
MegaDragon998: Hello guys, i just bought Mass Effect 2 as part of the bundle and i realised i don't have mass effect 1, if someone could gift it to me i would really appreciate it because my credit card is empty and the game is just 2$ (steam)
I'll try for you too. Hang tight, you and MarkoH01...
MegaDragon998: Hello guys, i just bought Mass Effect 2 as part of the bundle and i realised i don't have mass effect 1, if someone could gift it to me i would really appreciate it because my credit card is empty and the game is just 2$ (steam)
LesterKnight99: I'll try for you too. Hang tight, you and MarkoH01...
Thanks i really appreciate your effort :D
MegaDragon998: Thanks i really appreciate your effort :D
you're welcome :)
And I am thankful for this even if it shouldn't work out. Thank you!
Post edited April 28, 2015 by MarkoH01
low rated
If anyone has an extra key for Dark Messiah of Might and Magic from this Humble bundle, I would really love to play it. I think it looks great, and it's hard to find good first person melee games. Thanks for considering!
Thanks!
Post edited April 29, 2015 by SkyMantisX
SkyMantisX: Looking to trade some steam games!

Have all steam games:
Thomas was alone
Cthulhu Saves the World
Deus Ex: Invisible War
Just Cause
Bioshock
Bioshock 2
Anomaly 2
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams
Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine
Star Wars Starfighter™
Star Wars® Empire at War™: Gold Pack
Star Wars Republic Commando™
Star Wars Battlefront® II

Want:
Distance (Early Access)
Shovel Knight
Mercenary Kings
Resident Evil 4
Resident Evil Revelations 2 Complete
Offers
Add On's
GOG Games
Uplay Games
Origin Games
Steam Games

Please +1rep after trade as I will do the same back. Please replay to this or pm me for offers.

Conditions: Your steam profile must be public, more than a level 3 and have more then 1 game in it that you payed for. Thank you!
your in the wrong thread this is the one you will get way more trades with :) good luck http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread
high rated
I got 2 codes i will not use from HB:
Might & Magic Heroes Online - Angel Starter Pack (gone) and Might & Magic Duel of Champions – Starter Pack.
If anyone play right now or want to play this games in future just ask, i will post the codes here.

Edit:
I got also Might & Magic X Legacy. (gone)
Post edited April 30, 2015 by Shofixti1227