It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Somebody happens to have a spare key for "Shadows on the Vatican Act I"? Since Act 2 has been released I am curious to play the first one and probably continuing from there.

Edit: A.Ryan just gited me a key. Thank you very much for it and +1 :)
Post edited April 16, 2016 by MarkoH01
low rated
tinyE: Yeah, that was really creative all right. :P
zeogold: You quoted somebody else, and with one word altered it was probably the most creative thing so far.
well yeah not creative that's true
maybe now it is kinda better :D

try to run it if you want guys :D
Post edited April 17, 2016 by MadeinChina
low rated
If someone happens to have a spare key for Anna`s Quest or for Randal`s Monday would appreciate it very much.
Post edited April 17, 2016 by Schizo2015
high rated
First person with 25+ rep and not a scammer to say "I WANNA RIDE THE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE!" gets Waveform (Steam, with soundtrack and level DLC). You must actually want the game, either for yourself, a friend, or for another giveaway; no hoarding or cheating here!

I will double-check whoever responds first; due to the influx of scammers, trolls and whatnot, I'd rather not be giving someone unknown or slightly known this game, as I'd feel both cheated and annoyed.
Post edited May 01, 2016 by LesterKnight99
LesterKnight99: First person with 25+ rep and not a scammer to say "I WANNA RIDE THE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE!" gets Waveform (Steam, with soundtrack and level DLC). You must actually want the game, either for yourself, a friend, or for another giveaway; no hoarding or cheating here!

I will double-check whoever responds first; due to the influx of scammers, trolls and whatnot, I'd rather not be giving someone unknown or slightly known this game, as I'd feel both cheated and annoyed.
Lets roll - "I WANNA RIDE THE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE!"

Thx for a chance!
LesterKnight99: First person with 25+ rep and not a scammer to say "I WANNA RIDE THE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE!" gets Waveform (Steam, with soundtrack and level DLC). You must actually want the game, either for yourself, a friend, or for another giveaway; no hoarding or cheating here!

KarelVosahlik: Lets roll - "I WANNA RIDE THE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE!"

Thx for a chance!
Ok, sending you the game! Check your PM's for further details.
KarelVosahlik: Lets roll - "I WANNA RIDE THE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE!"

Thx for a chance!
LesterKnight99: Ok, sending you the game! Check your PM's for further details.
Redeemed, thank you very much!
LesterKnight99: Ok, sending you the game! Check your PM's for further details.
KarelVosahlik: Redeemed, thank you very much!
You're welcome, have fun! :D
low rated
Is there someone with a spare Bound by Flame ? Thanks anyway
low rated
Hi guys! im looking for some games, so if someone have a extra key i would apreciate it, like always i can give some games on return, or u can pick some games on tremor.

Im looking for:

Among the Sleep
Resident Evil 6
Frank Bow

I dont think so but im looking for Mad Max too :D

Like always thanks for reading guys!
Post edited May 13, 2016 by A.Ryan
A.Ryan: Hi guys! im looking for some games, so if someone have a extra key i would apreciate it, like always i can give some games on return, or u can pick some games on tremor.

Im looking for:

Among the Sleep
Resident Evil 6
Frank Bow

I dont think so but im looking for Mad Max :D

Just to be clear: I am pretty sure you are looking for "Fran Bow" here?
low rated
A.Ryan: Hi guys! im looking for some games, so if someone have a extra key i would apreciate it, like always i can give some games on return, or u can pick some games on tremor.

Im looking for:

Among the Sleep
Resident Evil 6
Frank Bow

I dont think so but im looking for Mad Max :D

MarkoH01: Just to be clear: I am pretty sure you are looking for "Fran Bow" here?
Yeah, that's it, sorry sometimes my english sucks xD.
low rated
Tomorrow's my birthday and, as a yearly tradition, I post my wishlist just in case someone feels extra generous ;)

https://www.gog.com/u/Rolodzeo/wishlist
low rated
Anyone have a spare key to Killer is Dead - Nightmare Edition? I would be grateful :)
low rated
Anyone have an extra Oddworld from last months Humble Bundle Monthly.

PS: I am not a scammer I was just rep attacked.
Post edited May 24, 2016 by Ki11s0n3