It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If anyone has a 99 Spirits key for Steam (preferably) or Desura, I'd greatly appreciate it!
So Steam is having a sale on the game Memories of a Vagabond if anyone would feel so generous.
low rated
If anyone has an extra Blade Symphony from the current IG bundle I'd gladly accept it :)
low rated
i would like to have mirror moon ep from steam please, as it looks very interesting.
low rated
I would very much like to try Praetorians (available from new Bundle Stars) if someone has a spare key.
EDIT: Thanks, Samlii!

Recently tried to trade for Serious Sam 2 and FootLOL: Epic Fail League, but to no avail, so if you happen to have those please check my humble trade list.
Thanks for your consideration.
Post edited July 08, 2014 by BranjoHello
BranjoHello: I would very much like to try Praetorians (available from new Bundle Stars) if someone has a spare key.
I would very much like for you to try it.
BranjoHello: I would very much like to try Praetorians (available from new Bundle Stars) if someone has a spare key.
samlii: I would very much like for you to try it.
Thanks Samlii, you're wonderful!
ashwald: I've been thinking, there will always be scammers frequenting threads with free games trying to steal codes for future trades or resales. Then what if gifters would restrict the time one has to redeem the game they've received? Something along the lines of "Congratulations, here's the code. You have X time to redeem it, after which I'll be forwarding it to the next eligible person (regardless of whether you claim to have totally redeemed it already)". That way it would be much harder for scammers to take advantage of people's generosity. A couple of days I think should be enough. What does everyone think?
I think you are a very intelligent person.
low rated
would like bioshock or the bureau from the current humble bundle, please.
Would really like the penny tier for the new humble bundle, a DRM-free copy of Bioshock would be fantastic.
low rated
ggf162: Would really like the penny tier for the new humble bundle, a DRM-free copy of Bioshock would be fantastic.
i reiterate my previous post with this one. i also would like bioshock or the bureau, please.
high rated
ggf162: Would really like the penny tier for the new humble bundle, a DRM-free copy of Bioshock would be fantastic.
PM incoming !
low rated
benderz: PM incoming !
edit:never mind!
Post edited July 08, 2014 by LesterKnight99
I usually don't ask but... does someone has a spare Humble Bundle Gift Link for The Darkness II that won't use?
Thanks anyway for reading.

EDIT: Thanks a ton, Benderz!! (:D)
Post edited July 08, 2014 by Azrael360
Post edited July 08, 2014 by Darthprymus