It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If anyone has a spare key for Magicka Collection from Bundle Stars, please send me a pm.
low rated
Some +1 :)
Post edited June 05, 2014 by Punished_Snake
I would like ask for Risen key if someone dont need ;p
high rated
Free:
Galaxy on Fire 2 HD - on Steam through Humble Bundle.

and

RPG Maker VX Ace
with RPG Maker - Futuristic Tiles Resource Pack DLC

and

To The Moon

available through HumbleBundle - PM me if you would like them.

----------------
These have all been taken now.
Post edited June 05, 2014 by HaydenRead
koli300: I would like ask for Risen key if someone dont need ;p
Check your PM.
=)
I'm interested by a The Guild II Collection Steam Key if someone doesn't want it ! Thanks in advance.
high rated
MaxFulvus: I'm interested by a The Guild II Collection Steam Key if someone doesn't want it ! Thanks in advance.
Check your PM.
low rated
Small wishlist from the current bundles:

1. The Guild 2: Collection
2. Disciples 3: Reincarnation

Any of them would be nice.

Thanks in advance and many thanks to all the generous people here on GOG.
Would love a copy of The Guild II Collection (from the current German Humble Weekly Bundle).
And thanks!

EDIT:
I got The Guild II Collection from a trade.
I'm all set. :D
Post edited June 08, 2014 by MysterD
The Guild interests me, but only because it is an old game which I played years and years ago (and admittedly didn't know what I was doing then :P) - feel free to prioritise other people's requests over mine, but if you REALLY wanted to give it away, I'll be happy to play it and see what I was meant to be doing all those years back!
If anyone has a spare Steam key for Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines, I'd love to check it out. I heard it's an amazing RPG and I'm a big fan of the genre.

Edit - Someone was ncie enough to gift me this game on another forum, so this post is no longer needed. To anyone who considered me, thanks a lot! Take care.
Post edited June 07, 2014 by fluent2332
fluent2332: If anyone has a spare Steam key for Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines, I'd love to check it out. I heard it's an amazing RPG and I'm a big fan of the genre.
Yeah, that's a great game - I have that from retail. :D

I'd certainly take a Steam-copy of Bloodlines, as well - just to avoid the 3-CD install and disc-check DRM.

But, Fluent certainly got 1st dibs on Bloodlines (Steam).
He certainly NEEDS to play this game.

One of my fav's of all time.
Would you kindly
The Night of the Rabbit - If anyone has an extra key from the new humble weekly
Post edited June 06, 2014 by Ki11s0n3
Anyone have a spare Tiny & Big: Grandpa's Leftovers? I always wanted to try it but never got my paws on it. Its in the current bundle too. Thanks!
koli300: I would like ask for Risen key if someone dont need ;p
Garrett24601: Check your PM.
=)
big thx ^^