It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

gildor2603: Anyone willing to grant me Tropico 5 It would be awesome!

Thank you sooo very much! :)
Is it on sale anywhere? Isn't it a brand new game* ?

*Brand new in this occasion means a new release, though the game itself seems very similar to Tropico 4.
Post edited May 22, 2014 by KneeTheCap
low rated
gildor2603: Anyone willing to grant me Tropico 5 It would be awesome!

Thank you sooo very much! :)
KneeTheCap: Is it on sale anywhere? Isn't it a brand new game* ?

*Brand new in this occasion means a new release, though the game itself seems very similar to Tropico 4.
It is 10% off on steam and you get Tropico 4, DLC for Tropico 5 and Omerta - City of Gangsters.
There is a Sonic Mega pack available at Amazon. If anyone gets it but doesn't want the Sonic Adventure DX key, I'd give it a good home. Thanks for reading.
low rated
I just got looking through my e-mail and found out that I missed the Humble Bundle sale with Crusader Kings and I'm actually really sad. So if anyone has an extra Crusader Kings II, I can give it a nice home...
low rated
which of the Dawn of War games is the best?
the original or the sequel(counting expansions)
l0rdtr3k: which of the Dawn of War games is the best?
dawn of war and the winter assault expansion were my favourites
what about Dark Crusade and Soulstorm?
and is the sequel(and expansions)worth getting on the weekend promo?
l0rdtr3k: which of the Dawn of War games is the best?
Sachys: dawn of war and the winter assault expansion were my favourites
l0rdtr3k: what about Dark Crusade and Soulstorm?
Sachys: dawn of war and the winter assault expansion were my favourites
l0rdtr3k:
dark crusade wasn't bad (the necrons were quite interesting to play) but the game began to focus more on multiplayer and less on campaign / story.
Aside from adding in some new factions, soulstorm was pretty much more of the same and felt soull-less. Still, if they're dirt cheap, worth a look
thing is,R$100 limit CC,so I'll have to weight the options on what to buy
DoW1 complete +DoW2 for example,R$67
l0rdtr3k: what about Dark Crusade and Soulstorm?
Sachys: dark crusade wasn't bad (the necrons were quite interesting to play) but the game began to focus more on multiplayer and less on campaign / story.
Aside from adding in some new factions, soulstorm was pretty much more of the same and felt soull-less. Still, if they're dirt cheap, worth a look
l0rdtr3k:
I'd avoid DoW2 - very different game from the original.
and way too much DLC.
l0rdtr3k:
Sachys: I'd avoid DoW2 - very different game from the original.
l0rdtr3k:
yeah!
but from what I've played from the demo months ago,they were going to something cole to the tabletop experience(which I freaking love!!!!)
and what race do you prefer playing?
l0rdtr3k:
Sachys: yeah!
l0rdtr3k: thing is,R$100 limit CC,so I'll have to weight the options on what to buy
DoW1 complete +DoW2 for example,R$67
Sachys: dark crusade wasn't bad (the necrons were quite interesting to play) but the game began to focus more on multiplayer and less on campaign / story.
l0rdtr3k:
Take a look at this : DoW Complete Collection
£13 is $22. Not bad for 4 games at once.
Even better is the Ultimate Collection (it has also DoW 2, Chaos rising and Retribution) but I can't find it at a nice price right now. (I got it at 15€=$20.5 last year)

As you can see I'm a fan of the series..... If I would order them from best to mediocre it would go like this:
Dark Crusade (Best because you can choose battles, you have Honour guard and big map planning)
DoW 2 Retribution (Planetary destruction man!!!)
Winter assault (more intense from the 1st, more challenging battles)
Chaos Rising (same as DOW2, can continue with previous stats, can turn to chaos side)
Dawn of war 1 (only because its graphics are old, good story though)
DoW 2 (Different game, more tactics with unit squads)
Soul strom (a boring repetition of Dark crusade. Positive: 2 races more.)
Big thank you to Stooner for Always Remember Me.
Post edited May 23, 2014 by Trid