It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

grunthos64: I didn't get the job that I tested for and did two interviews with so pretty bummed looking for a pick me up

only game I REALLY want is Phantasy Star IV sega genesis game
genkicolleen: On sale at GamersGate (DRM-free!) for $0.75!
thanks I picked it up!
high rated
Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising 7LZE3-YX4V3-H0EYM
Suzaku-sama: I would appreciate if anyone gift me Winter Voices Prologue: Avalanche, Winter Voices Episode 1: Those who have no name and Winter Voices Episode 2: Nowhere of me. The games look interesting and beautiful. I really want to play Winter Voices.

I would be very grateful.

Thank you for your time! :)
PM sent
Suzaku-sama: I would appreciate if anyone gift me Winter Voices Prologue: Avalanche, Winter Voices Episode 1: Those who have no name and Winter Voices Episode 2: Nowhere of me. The games look interesting and beautiful. I really want to play Winter Voices.
*SNIP*
You'll have to let us know how you like it! It's on sale for a great price right now, and it looks interesting to me, too!

I would be very grateful.

Thank you for your time! :)
rong44: PM sent
Thank you!!! :)
Suzaku-sama: Thank you!!! :)
No problem :)
Simulation Groupee for $1, please.
http://groupees.com/sim
Fable: The Lost Chapters if anyone would be so kind,always wanted to try that series.
Noticed this wacky humoristic game called Probably Archery.
If anyone have a spare key from a bundle please PM me, thank you.
Post edited March 25, 2014 by BranjoHello
I saw this simulator that I had no idea existed today in a bundle stars bundle, but I don't want any of the other games, so if anyone doesn't want warehouse and logistics simulator It would be much appreciated loved and cherished
Would anyone happen to have an extra key for Go Go Nippon! or Evoland?

Also I have Steam Coupons for Explodemon, Pixel Piracy, and Toki Tori 2 if anyone wants them. Just PM me
Post edited March 28, 2014 by Ki11s0n3
If possible, I'd like either Supreme Commander 2 from the recent Humble sale, or Silent Storm from the Blink Bundle. Thanks for reading!
Post edited March 26, 2014 by cmdr_flashheart
low rated
Deus Ex Human Revolution and Hitman:Absolution are on sale on the Humble Store for 48 hours and I lack the funds to buy them,so I'll greatly appreciate if someone gift me either of them
[UPDATE]and these games are also on the weekend sale on Steam and I'll like to add,Batman Arkham City GOTY
Post edited March 27, 2014 by l0rdtr3k
high rated
BranjoHello: Noticed this wacky humoristic game called Probably Archery.
PM sent
BranjoHello: Noticed this wacky humoristic game called Probably Archery.
Thank you very much, your generosity has just exploded through the roof.
It's people like you that are pillars of this great forum community, KEEP BEING AWESOME! :)