It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Looking for guardians of middle-earth, anyone have it?
Post edited November 17, 2013 by Elrinda
Elrinda: Looking for guardians of middle-earth anyone?
Never mind.
Post edited November 17, 2013 by RevolutionSphere
Hey y'all, FEAR 2 Project Origin to the first one who mails me. Finished it and already own it on Steam, so I wanna help this community a bit. :)

Also, I can't afford to beat the average on the regular humble bundle and only Arkham City got me interested. If anyone's feeling like giving a key to a total stranger who'll probably eat your children in the middle of the night...

Thanks !

EDIT: FEAR 2 given away. Still looking for Arkham City !
Post edited November 17, 2013 by Shadowcat69
Anyone have 39 steps? I will be pleased
If anyone has an extra copy of King's Bounty - Warriors of the North Valhalla edition from groupees, i'd give it a good home :)
If anybody has The Lord of the Rings Online: Steely Dawn Starter Pack spare form the WB Humble Bundle I'll give it a good home :-)
can i has cheezeburger and a good fps or rpg? :3
low rated
If anyone has a Steam copy of Deus Ex Human Revolution, please PM me.
Gog: (Since I'm here)
Bauldur's Gate: The Original Saga

Steam:
Sid Meier's Civilization V Brave New World
99 Spirits
Hero of the Kingdom

Desura:
The Fall of Gods
Cardinal Quest

Please and thanks. No worries either way, working on collecting to help some of you guys posting ahead of me :)
Post edited November 17, 2013 by jasperline
This is a little weird but I have two steam codes for games. The weird part is I have no idea what games they are. First person to use them gets them. If you would let me know what they were. I saved these to make sure they didn't goto waste but for some reason didn't think to title them.
Post edited November 18, 2013 by Johnisnotcool
Johnisnotcool: This is a little weird but I have two steam codes for games. The weird part is I have no idea what games they are. First person to use them gets them. If you would let me know what they were. I saved these to make sure they didn't goto waste but for some reason didn't think to title them.

FYS2-B23Y-9HYB-6XZQ-7R9Z

5K2J-GGN6-4X3A-NNCP-BUTM
tried both several times, Steam keeps telling me they are invalid, not used but invalid... are you sure their steam?
Johnisnotcool: This is a little weird but I have two steam codes for games. The weird part is I have no idea what games they are. First person to use them gets them. If you would let me know what they were. I saved these to make sure they didn't goto waste but for some reason didn't think to title them.

FYS2-B23Y-9HYB-6XZQ-7R9Z

5K2J-GGN6-4X3A-NNCP-BUTM
the_atm: tried both several times, Steam keeps telling me they are invalid, not used but invalid... are you sure their steam?
I was curious so I decided to check them - they aren't GOG or Desura...probably U-play/Origin/something else?
the_atm: tried both several times, Steam keeps telling me they are invalid, not used but invalid... are you sure their steam?
Momo1991: I was curious so I decided to check them - they aren't GOG or Desura...probably U-play/Origin/something else?
Yup, both Origin - chcked my origin bundle was the same kind of structure. Uplay codes are prefixed by a 3 digit code.
Post edited November 17, 2013 by Sachys

FYS2-B23Y-9HYB-6XZQ-7R9Z

5K2J-GGN6-4X3A-NNCP-BUTM
None of those worked for me

FYS2-B23Y-9HYB-6XZQ-7R9Z

5K2J-GGN6-4X3A-NNCP-BUTM
Sachy's right.. they're both Origin keys.

First code is for Mirrors Edge, Second is for Battlefield 3. They're probably both redeemed by someone else by now though.