It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

the_atm: Neve heard of SPAZ... what is it lol? You make it sound like you have to know what it is lol
MysterD: Space Pirates And Zombies (SPAZ):
http://store.steampowered.com/app/107200/
Oh that, thanks lol, thought it was another lol. I could have looked that up
Thirty Flights of Loving is only $2 on Steam and I won't be able to scrounge up the funds by the time the sale ends, so I would really appreciate a copy.
ggf162: Thirty Flights of Loving is only $2 on Steam and I won't be able to scrounge up the funds by the time the sale ends, so I would really appreciate a copy.
Request happily fulfilled!
ggf162: Thirty Flights of Loving is only $2 on Steam and I won't be able to scrounge up the funds by the time the sale ends, so I would really appreciate a copy.
Darthprymus: Request happily fulfilled!
Thanks a lot :D
Post edited October 26, 2013 by adambiser
adambiser: Really interested in the $1 tier of Indie Gala Red Faction. Thanks.
I'll throw my name in the hat for the $1 tier also :D
low rated
Only Red Faction 2 from the current IG, is the only game of the franchise I miss.
Punished_Snake: Only Red Faction 2 from the current IG, is the only game of the franchise I miss.
They put keys like humble weekly : red faciton +red faction II ,guerilla + red faction armagedon + dlc ...
bumped
Post edited October 25, 2013 by simon_vd
Anyone who's looking for a friend/playmate and is generous, have a spare Terraria or Garry's Mod? I would appreciate if someone gift it to me. I'll play with ya. :)

Oh and I'm willing to give away another Civ 5 key, this is for those who unfortunately don't have it yet but very interested in this game, must be atleast 5+ rep, the first one will get it, pm me.

Edit: Wooopsy, redeemed by briareoushex.
Post edited October 21, 2013 by rcl1994
simon_vd: I will appreciate if anybody can gift me any of these:

Anna
Red Faction: Armageddon - Path to War
The First Templar
Section 8
Legendary
Warframe: Starter Pack
GRID 2
Might & Magic VI (Uplay)
Oh, man - I wish someone would just GIFT me GRID 2, as well. ;)
If you can pull that off, that'd be awesome! :D
rcl1994: Anyone who's looking for a friend/playmate and is generous, have a spare Terraria or Garry's Mod? I would appreciate if someone gift it to me. I'll play with ya. :)

Oh and I'm willing to give away another Civ 5 key, this is for those who unfortunately don't have it yet but very interested in this game, must be atleast 5+ rep, the first one will get it, pm me.
PM u

Thanks!
Post edited October 21, 2013 by briareoushex
never mind
Post edited October 22, 2013 by ma5terbob
low rated
Bump for

Dead Island Riptide and/or MaxPayne 3
I just have one wish from Steam

Don't Starve, it's on sale right now..