It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: really i think you should stop code drops and move into a reply only phase bud! - code drops only encourage the lurkers and leechers in the end. up to you, but ultimately it dont do any good - cheers though!
I guess he did... but no one asked for these games...

...or not!.. ;p
Post edited August 21, 2013 by Stooner
Sachys: really i think you should stop code drops and move into a reply only phase bud! - code drops only encourage the lurkers and leechers in the end. up to you, but ultimately it dont do any good - cheers though!
Tarnicus: I've been up all night doing that in the ninja thread. I wanted to pass on the last of them before I had a quick sleep :) Someone, somewhere will be enjoying the game. I get plenty of thanks for giveaways, so the lurkers are welcome to this lot :)
Guess i need some sleep too - i thought i was replying to a post in NINJA!

O_o

Heheh!
Tarnicus: I've been up all night doing that in the ninja thread. I wanted to pass on the last of them before I had a quick sleep :) Someone, somewhere will be enjoying the game. I get plenty of thanks for giveaways, so the lurkers are welcome to this lot :)
Sachys: Guess i need some sleep too - i thought i was replying to a post in NINJA!

O_o

Heheh!
Aren't you forgetting something?
niniendowarrior: Aren't you forgetting something?
Maybe - what?
niniendowarrior: Aren't you forgetting something?
Sachys: Maybe - what?
Your Mars reading?
niniendowarrior: Your Mars reading?
part way through!
niniendowarrior: Your Mars reading?
Sachys: part way through!
Let me know then! :D
niniendowarrior: Let me know then! :D
will do - certainly sems a fresh approach so far!
Tarnicus: The leftovers from the ninja thread - happy gaming all! :)

Desura:

Miner Warfare
6EC90-8C157-3A43F-2BA99-D4B10
6ECAA-F7CC6-274BF-68D71-62F67
6EB73-C60FB-CC41A-EBC24-01799

Oniken
FLSBR-3S1TB-OIZ13-MTLY1-INDGL
FLB9H-1P41U-1V673-B6QZ2-INDGL

Steam:

Sacraboar
E7A72-I08P2-K7CKQ
E6ZH8-GYGBZ-905IT
Nabbed the second Miner Warfare key! Thanks again! Man, I must be like the slowest ninja E-V-E-R...after 4 and 6 hours respectively. :)
Malv0isin: Nabbed the second Miner Warfare key! Thanks again! Man, I must be like the slowest ninja E-V-E-R...after 4 and 6 hours respectively. :)
That's why I mentioned them as I thought some of the keys were still active :)
I took the 1st Oniken key, TA!
I've got a Burnout Paradise Ultimate Bundle, Crysis 2 Max Edition, Medal of Honor, Dead Space, and Mirror's Edge key that I'm offering up for a trade

NOTE: Burnout and Crysis are the only Steam games. The rest are Origin keys.
Post edited August 21, 2013 by RedOctober1984
RedOctober1984: I've got a Burnout Paradise Ultimate Bundle, Crysis 2 Max Edition, Medal of Honor, Dead Space, and Mirror's Edge key that I'm offering up for a trade

Might wanna put that in the classified thread for one thing - but also add what you want to trade for
RedOctober1984: I've got a Burnout Paradise Ultimate Bundle, Crysis 2 Max Edition, Medal of Honor, Dead Space, and Mirror's Edge key that I'm offering up for a trade

Sachys: Might wanna put that in the classified thread for one thing - but also add what you want to trade for
Aye! I agree!
Looking for...
The Whispered World
Depths of Peril
Chosen: Well of Souls
Robin Hood: Legend of Sherwood
Scratches: Director's Cut
Post edited August 22, 2013 by MysterD