It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Giving away Intrusion 2 (steam key). Request by pm. First Comm, First Serviced.

Unless you make a trade offer, in which case you get Dibs =]
Buying Alpha Centauri with TF2 keys or Steam Games. I can't use my CC on GOG since it's foreign
Thanks again samlii for the Forge key .
Post edited June 22, 2013 by hitclub
I would really love if anybody can hook me up with any humble bundle games.
Especially for THQ games: Metro 2033, Saints Row: The Third.

Thank you for the consideration,
Simon B.

edit: maybe that's a good idea, thanks ;d

Received: Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War from m0gb0y74. Huge thank you fo this gift buddy :)
Post edited June 20, 2013 by simon_vd
simon_vd: I would really love if anybody can hook me up with any humble bundle games.
Especially for THQ games: Metro 2033, Saints Row: The Third and Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War.

Thank you for the consideration,
Simon B.
I would remove your e-mail if I were you... unless you want bots to spam your account ;)

* There are web bots that crawl the web looking for e-mails and spam them, FYI.
Post edited June 20, 2013 by YellowAries
Willing to trade my organs for Don't Starve game copy! :/
Would enjoy a copy of Don't starve, Witcher 2, or any game you have extra to give away.

Thanks, I appreciate it.
Eric0911: Buying Alpha Centauri with TF2 keys or Steam Games. I can't use my CC on GOG since it's foreign
head over to classifieds; you may have more luck /faster luck

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds
Plaguebringer: Willing to trade my organs for Don't Starve game copy! :/
try here: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds

as for what I want to be gifted; well... either deponia or faster than light

thanks
Post edited June 20, 2013 by abolat
Interested in A New Beginning - Final Cut from Indie Gala if someone has a spare copy (not a priority btw, but would be appreciated ;) )
Would anyone happen to have Faerie Solitaire collecting digital dust on their unused list? ill happily give it a new home? i fancy giving it a go ya see.
thanks for reading :) cookies for all

A HUGE Thankyou to Momo and Sachys!
your way to generous!
Post edited July 18, 2013 by chezybezy
I would be interested in Sword of the Stars: Complete Collection, if any one happens to have a spare, thanks :D
I'm interested in Eufloria from the current Chosen 2 IR bundle, if anyone has spare I would gladly take it. Thanks in advance!

EDIT: HUGE thanks to Momo1991 for Runespell: Overture!
Post edited June 20, 2013 by Zorder
Steam weekend sale for Dead Island series but Riptide (19,99€) is still beyond my capabilities.
Post edited June 21, 2013 by HenitoKisou
high rated
Zorder: I'm interested in Eufloria and Runespell: Overture from the current Chosen 2 IR bundle, if anyone has spare for these I would gladly take them. Thanks in advance!
Check your PM for Runespell ;-)
Momo1991: Check your PM for Runespell ;-)
You made my day! Thank you! +1