It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I think right now I just want this ;]
Just Cause 1 (GG)
Post edited March 22, 2013 by PandaLiang
Thank you to Warning_original +1
Hi - just wondering if anyone gets an extra copy of Nethergate: Resurrection or Spellforce Platinum from the recent Groupees Build a bundle, I would be appreciative for either one. Thanks!
Just found out about this game called Universe Sandbox on Steam, and I have to say it looks awesome. I bought a lot of GoG games this month so I can't buy this but if some generous soul is out there with a spare steam copy, I'd be more than grateful to give it a new home.

Thanks
Many thanks to nightrunner227 for gifting me a Steam copy of They Bleed Pixels Collector's Edition AND Dead Pixels!
Post edited March 22, 2013 by Zorder
Long shot here but if anyone feels like gifting the Skyrim "Hearthfire" DLC so I can play happy families in Skyrim I would have a big smile :)
My "uber mega crazy in most wanted order with little update repost" wishlist:

- Hearthfire - Skyrim DLC (steam)
- Civilization V: Gods & Kings expansion (steam)
- Borderlands 2 (steam)
- Scheherazade (GG)
- Baldur's Gate: Enchanted Edition
- Dead Island GotYE (steam)
- Any of the Fallout New Vegas DLC (steam)
- Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition (steam)
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind Game of the Year Edition (steam)
- Left 4 Dead (steam)
- Left 4 Dead 2 (steam)
- Dead Space (steam)
- Mirror's Edge (steam)
- Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy (steam)
- Jest Set Radio (steam)
- Any from Carpe Fulgur Collection (steam)
Post edited March 23, 2013 by Trid
Zorder: One of the games that is on my wishlist and is on sale at the moment on Steam due to the Indie Spring Sale is Dead Pixels and if anyone is feeling generous I'm also looking foward for Organ Trail Director's Cut. Share the love! Thanks in advance!

PS: Many thanks to nightrunner227 for gifting me a Steam copy of They Bleed Pixels Collector's Edition!
No problems, I've got your back. ;)
nightrunner227: No problems, I've got your back. ;)
I honestly cannot express you how gratefull I am! +Rep for this FINE sir! *clap clap clap
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/nongog_gifting_thread/post1687

Hope nobody minds me reposting this as it got lost under some big lists :P

Thanks as always, and have a good weekend.
I bought a brand new,unopened copyof Dead Island,but when I try to activate.it says that my key was already used.so if anyone could spare one for me I'll apreciate
I'll just put it out there, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams is on sale on Steam right now and have been interested in it if anyone is feeling like a god ^_^

Also here is my Steam Profile so if you are feeling generous then you can just add me Profile
Post edited March 23, 2013 by Ki11s0n3
The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct
BioShock Infinite (Would love the pre purchase as I have X-com so I can regift that ;))
Aliens: Colonial Marines + DLC
DLCs only for x-com enemy unknown
all Resident evil
Don't starve.

all on steam
just if you have a spare ;)
Medieval II: Total War™ Collection from Steam .

Thank you .
fulfilled..by the generous giver Ian.....thank you..many times
Post edited March 23, 2013 by buckstone