It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'll give a free Steam key of Mechanic Escape to the first person who replies to this post. Rep of 20+ required.
Bouchart: I'll give a free Steam key of Mechanic Escape to the first person who replies to this post. Rep of 20+ required.
EDIT
Ah, ignore this, reply fail... I don't want the game :)
Post edited July 29, 2015 by onarliog
not me
low rated
Bouchart: I'll give a free Steam key of Mechanic Escape to the first person who replies to this post. Rep of 20+ required.
I will give this one a shot.
Raziel360: Man it wasnt like that i wanted to trade Xenonauts for AvP Classic thats it this guys are exaggerating.
tinyE: WRONG! :P

That was going to be the trade but then you came back and told him because Xeno cost so much more that he had to add another game to the trade.

Tell me I'm lying.
Is this still going on about the "trade" I had before? Sounds familiar to me at least. :P
Just don't tell me it's another alt..
beware of newdude
CAFE 0 ~THE DROWNED MERMAID~ DESURA GAME

JJ25M-I9GX9-AC044-WJCV0-BOEU3

take it ninjas :D
MadeinChina: CAFE 0 ~THE DROWNED MERMAID~ DESURA GAME

Thank you.
MadeinChina: CAFE 0 ~THE DROWNED MERMAID~ DESURA GAME

sanfueg: Thank you.
i am happy that you took it ^^ enjoy
high rated
beware of scammer , this account just changed his name to "[url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/i_am_sick_of_these_steam_keys_so_please_take_them_giveaway/post37]del_pierro"
low rated
Free Epigenesis key
Irenicusss: Free Epigenesis key
Thanks for the heads up.

But crap, you need Facebook for this.
Well still have these available for steam. Join date before May 2015 if you want to request.

//N.P.P.D. RUSH//- The milk of Ultraviolet
Cobi Treasure Deluxe
Post edited July 31, 2015 by Briareos262
Sorry if my previous keys did not work out. There are two other which I'd like to share, which I received from 2014 DRM-free Big Fall Promo. Please let me know if those works for you...

THE WITCHER 2: XAE63A899F27F549G
THE GAMERS: 7AB68B74F9AB707EG

Again, sorry for any trouble I may have caused...
Briareos262: //N.P.P.D. RUSH//- The milk of Ultraviolet
so whats the deal ?