It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Christoph89: Vanguard Princess Key
RPFXY-C40ZE-W088Z
thank you for share someone else took it without thank so i have to thank you
Rising Thunder alpha access keys:

I don't know if the keys are still free since I already shared them !

(copy/paste the email)

"Great news, b3nderz!

As a special thanks for being one of the first to sign up for the Rising Thunder Alpha, here are two more codes! Feel free to hand these out to anyone you like, friends to play with online or enemies to beat down.

E1UFK-77M3M-RON4P-5MU87-C6S21
US9OM-VZK18-SDA21-KJZ2F-MVAPY
Over the coming weeks and months we will continue to update the Alpha with new game features and content. Stay tuned for more updates!

-Team Rising Thunder"
http://www.risingthunder.com/
benderz: Rising Thunder alpha access keys:

I don't know if the keys are still free since I already shared them !

(copy/paste the email)

"Great news, b3nderz!

As a special thanks for being one of the first to sign up for the Rising Thunder Alpha, here are two more codes! Feel free to hand these out to anyone you like, friends to play with online or enemies to beat down.

E1UFK-77M3M-RON4P-5MU87-C6S21
US9OM-VZK18-SDA21-KJZ2F-MVAPY
Over the coming weeks and months we will continue to update the Alpha with new game features and content. Stay tuned for more updates!

-Team Rising Thunder"
http://www.risingthunder.com/
good looking game thank you for share ^^
Deadcore on Steam

Taken.
Post edited August 07, 2015 by Ophelium
Ophelium: Deadcore on Steam: A95RI-7IT7R-W?47D

? = Last letter of the alphabet
someone took it without saying thank so thank you for share :)
Free STEEL & STEAM: EPISODE 1 STEAM KEY (scroll down)
Post edited August 10, 2015 by Irenicusss
Beware Planet Earth! on Steam:

Redeemed!

And will probably give away keys to speaking humans next time.
Post edited August 13, 2015 by Ophelium
Blockstorm key
low rated
Ophelium: Beware Planet Earth! on Steam:

Redeemed!

your code was invalid i tried it myself :))))))))

the answer was 264 for your puzzle (33x2)x4 ----->>> so a fake giveaway from a long-time user :P
Ophelium: Beware Planet Earth! on Steam:

Redeemed!

ssssssddd: your code was invalid i tried it myself :))))))))

the answer was 264 for your puzzle (33x2)x4 ----->>> so a fake giveaway from a long-time user :P
I'm sure it had nothing to do with someone else claiming it first.
Free steam key
Might & Magic Heroes VII Beta Key -Uplay (The beta begins on August 26, 2015 and runs until September 2, 2015)

*key removed as it was claimed*

How to activate a game on Uplay

Download Uplay PC
– You can find it on Uplay.com
• Install Uplay PC and log into your account
– Create a new account only if you do not already have one

There are 3 different ways to activate a key
On the homepage, click on the »Looking for games » section, then click Activate Product
On the GAMES pages, click “Activate Product” in the “Looking for games” section
Anywhere in the application, click on the cog icon in the upper right corner, then click Activate Product

Enter your CD-Key in the input field and press OK

The final confirmation will be displayed, showing the game you are about to activate
• Press OK, and it’s done!
Enjoy your game!
Post edited August 20, 2015 by Treasure
Treasure: Might & Magic Heroes VII Beta Key -Uplay (The beta begins on August 26, 2015 and runs until September 2, 2015)

Solved the "riddle" , key is valid but can't be redeemed yet - says wwait until publication date
Treasure: Might & Magic Heroes VII Beta Key -Uplay (The beta begins on August 26, 2015 and runs until September 2, 2015)

TT_TT_TT_TT: Solved the "riddle" , key is valid but can't be redeemed yet - says wwait until publication date
Well, if you are indeed interested in the game and want to redeem it indeed and play the beta when it starts, I can always remove the key from this thread and send it directly to you via chat so that it'll be in your chat inbox in Aug 26th without any danger of it being redeemed by anyone else. If you want to have it so, just let me know. :-)
TT_TT_TT_TT: Solved the "riddle" , key is valid but can't be redeemed yet - says wwait until publication date
Treasure: Well, if you are indeed interested in the game and want to redeem it indeed and play the beta when it starts, I can always remove the key from this thread and send it directly to you via chat so that it'll be in your chat inbox in Aug 26th without any danger of it being redeemed by anyone else. If you want to have it so, just let me know. :-)
ya would definitely be interested - cheers!