It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Treasure: Well, if you are indeed interested in the game and want to redeem it indeed and play the beta when it starts, I can always remove the key from this thread and send it directly to you via chat so that it'll be in your chat inbox in Aug 26th without any danger of it being redeemed by anyone else. If you want to have it so, just let me know. :-)
TT_TT_TT_TT: ya would definitely be interested - cheers!
I tried to communicate with you via chat, but pressing the "start conversation" button only gave me a 404 page - I might try later again, but if I don't manage to access your "chat" page, you'll unfortunately have to wait till the 26th and redeem it then from the key in this thread.

edit-typo edit2-just confirmed that the code tt_tt_etc found via solving the "riddle" is correct (funny thing when going to gog/account/chat I had no prb while I had with gog/user/tt_TT_etc/chat and I'll thus remove it from this thread...
Post edited August 20, 2015 by Treasure
TT_TT_TT_TT: ya would definitely be interested - cheers!
Treasure: I tried to communicate with you via chat, but pressing the "start conversation" button only gave me a 404 page - I might try later again, but if I don't manage to access your "chat" page, you'll unfortunately have to wait till the 26th and redeem it then from the key in this thread.

edit-typo
Chat seems to work from my side - just wrote you a pm

Edit: Thank you very much for the Key @Treasure
Post edited August 20, 2015 by TT_TT_TT_TT
Treasure: I tried to communicate with you via chat, but pressing the "start conversation" button only gave me a 404 page - I might try later again, but if I don't manage to access your "chat" page, you'll unfortunately have to wait till the 26th and redeem it then from the key in this thread.

edit-typo
TT_TT_TT_TT: Chat seems to work from my side - just wrote you a pm

Have you changed your username? I had the same problem with another user recently after he changed his name.
high rated
All steam.

Glacier 3: The Meltdown
Racer 8
3 Stars of Destiny
Sinister City
Make it indie!
Streets of Chaos (2 keys available)
Data Hacker: Initiation (3 keys available)
Data Hacker: Corruption (4 keys available)
Elements: Soul of Fire (4 keys available)

If you want some of these, please reply to this post.

Note: A rep of at least 10 is required. If you are on the known scammers list, please don't bother asking. Also, if your rep seems high for your registration date, the forum search must return a number of posts by you that show positive forum activity.
Post edited August 22, 2015 by blarth
Dead Bits - Steam

Is a freebe key, so all the requirement for ask it, is to have rep 6 or more.
TT_TT_TT_TT: Chat seems to work from my side - just wrote you a pm

blarth: Have you changed your username? I had the same problem with another user recently after he changed his name.
yes my username was changed as i originally signed up with my "true" name back in 2011 when i didn't realize that there is more here besides a store account. So if you had the same problem with another guy there may be a general issue with contacting ppl via chat who have changed usernames.
blarth: All steam.

Sinister City
Data Hacker: Initiation

If you want one of these, please reply to this post.
Hello Blarth, I'm interested in these, but I will be happy with just one so I'll let you decide which one.
Thanks! ^_^
Post edited August 21, 2015 by Azrael360
Azrael360: Hello Blarth, I'm interested in these, but I will be happy with just one so I'll let you decide which one.
Thanks! ^_^
I've offered these a few times now with little success in giving them away so you can have both. : )
Enjoy!

Edit: You may as well have a 'Data Hacker: Corruption' key too in case you like initiation.
Post edited August 21, 2015 by blarth
Azrael360: Hello Blarth, I'm interested in these, but I will be happy with just one so I'll let you decide which one.
Thanks! ^_^
blarth: I've offered these a few times now with little success in giving them away so you can have both. : )
Enjoy!

Edit: You may as well have a 'Data Hacker: Corruption' key too in case you like initiation.
Many thanks for your generosity, blarth! (:D). I PMed you a message ;)

Survivor Squad

Note: A rep of at least 10 is required. If you are on the known scammers list, please don't bother asking. Also, if your rep seems high for your registration date, the forum search must return a number of posts by you that show positive forum activity.
Can I have survivor squad plz?

Ty
Thanks blarth For this :) :)
Irenicusss: Can I have survivor squad plz?
Of course you can. Key sent. : )
low rated

Racer 8
3 Stars of Destiny
Cargo Commander
Sinister City
Make it indie! (2 keys available)

May i have Cargo Commander ?
low rated

Racer 8
3 Stars of Destiny
Cargo Commander
Sinister City
Make it indie! (2 keys available)

DragonLich: May i have Cargo Commander ?
fuck off scammer

@blarth DragonLich is a nes-alt
Post edited August 21, 2015 by apehate
high rated
DragonLich: May i have Cargo Commander ?
apehate: fuck off scammer

@blarth DragonLich is a nes-alt
why are you trying to impersonate apehater?