It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
XYCat: Guys, I still have a couple of Torchlight keys, so if you want one then send me a message.
I would like one too.
XYCat: Guys, I still have a couple of Torchlight keys, so if you want one then send me a message.
I would like one, thanks.
low rated
Ok. How many have you got left? Keep one for me. Thx!
Hi, Thanks for thaht, if you have one more for me , i'm happy to take one :) :)
Many thanks :)
If still available, I would like one too.

Thank you XYCat, , and +1 for your generosity :)
Thanks for your generosity :)
Thank you very much for your kind words and interest in the game. Both keys have been ninja'd already.
If you're not one of the lucky two, don't worry, I might be do some proper giveaways soon as I'm nearing 1000 rep.
Thx XYCat, looking forward to it.

And, congrats to those who got the keys :)
low rated
So quiet...
high rated
Since no one has been asking for them, and Desura is going to die soon, I'm just going to dump some more of these Dot.Stop.Run codes raw. It's a cool game--give it a shot, guys.

Dot.Stop.Run
8HKTH-885AT-CGS5N-Y7L4W-2KMXA (TAKEN)
SOANF-9NFJ6-ZDOPI-S30BR-KZ5O3 (TAKEN)
VVADX-QJE03-V2YNT-LD7IX-09VN1 (TAKEN)
8K8M3-P0LV8-KTOLH-Q5I0M-900ZO (TAKEN)
L7XEO-ZZD7J-N24MF-F5Q80-X97UW (TAKEN)
3Q9SW-19PUJ-IWU8A-KFJZX-KYAMS (TAKEN)
Post edited July 26, 2015 by thejimz
thejimz: Since no one has been asking for them, and Desura is going to die soon, I'm just going to dump some more of these Dot.Stop.Run codes raw. It's a cool game--give it a shot, guys.

Dot.Stop.Run
8HKTH-885AT-CGS5N-Y7L4W-2KMXA
SOANF-9NFJ6-ZDOPI-S30BR-KZ5O3
VVADX-QJE03-V2YNT-LD7IX-09VN1
8K8M3-P0LV8-KTOLH-Q5I0M-900ZO
L7XEO-ZZD7J-N24MF-F5Q80-X97UW
3Q9SW-19PUJ-IWU8A-KFJZX-KYAMS
thank you i got one ^^
MadeinChina: thank you i got one ^^
Glad to hear it! You're very welcome. Looks like most of the other codes were claimed by ungrateful vultures. Sigh.
Post edited July 26, 2015 by thejimz
thejimz: Since no one has been asking for them, and Desura is going to die soon, I'm just going to dump some more of these Dot.Stop.Run codes raw. It's a cool game--give it a shot, guys.
Seems like an interesting game indeed, so I tried the last code and it worked! Thanks a lot thejimz and +1! :-)

Dot.Stop.Run
8HKTH-885AT-CGS5N-Y7L4W-2KMXA (TAKEN)
SOANF-9NFJ6-ZDOPI-S30BR-KZ5O3 (TAKEN)
VVADX-QJE03-V2YNT-LD7IX-09VN1 (TAKEN)
8K8M3-P0LV8-KTOLH-Q5I0M-900ZO (TAKEN)
L7XEO-ZZD7J-N24MF-F5Q80-X97UW (TAKEN)
Hey there. I grabbed the first code earlier, but forgot to post. Thank you!! :)
MadeinChina: thank you i got one ^^
thejimz: Glad to hear it! You're very welcome. Looks like most of the other codes were claimed by ungrateful vultures. Sigh.
This ungrateful vulture has an excuse. I was stung by a few wasps on my deck yesterday morning so was drugged up on some antihistamines throughout the day... :) I hope that is a good excuse. :P
Post edited July 26, 2015 by Zsolan
Treasure: Seems like an interesting game indeed, so I tried the last code and it worked! Thanks a lot thejimz and +1! :-)
You're welcome, enjoy!

Zsolan: This ungrateful vulture has an excuse. I was stung by a few wasps on my deck yesterday morning so was drugged up on some antihistamines throughout the day... :) I hope that is a good excuse. :P
No problem! I was worried that a bunch non-GOGers had swooped in to claim everything. Glad to hear you got a code, and thanks for saying thanks!