It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

fan3l: Anyone has a spare key for Hitman 2 (Steam) ?
Try asking it here
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_community_giveaway_steam_edition/page1
high rated
fan3l: Anyone has a spare key for Hitman 2 (Steam) ?
As far as I can remember I sent you a Hitman 2 Steam key on Nov 28, 2015.
Then why would you want one more?
blarth: I gave these to my nephew about a year ago and he says he never used them. If you are interested in any of these, reply to this post. I can't guarantee that the keys will work, but you may as well give it a try.
(If a forum search does not return some positive posts by you, you are not eligible for the giveaway.)
Type:Rider looks like an interesting game. I'd like to give that one a try, if that's okay. :)
blarth: BloodRayne Betrayal
Even though this looks a lot different that the previous games, I'd still like to give it a try, thanks.
blarth: List of games from Blarth
+1 for generosity to others. :)
blarth: I gave these to my nephew about a year ago and he says he never used them. If you are interested in any of these, reply to this post. I can't guarantee that the keys will work, but you may as well give it a try.
(If a forum search does not return some positive posts by you, you are not eligible for the giveaway.)

Amerzone: The Explorer’s Legacy
BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger
BloodRayne Betrayal
Circuits
Cloning Clyde
Crayon Chronicles
Damnation City of Death
Grimind
Heileen 2: The Hands Of Fate
Hyper Fighters
HyperRogue
Karmaflow: The Rock Opera Videogame - Act I
Koya Rift
Luna: Shattered Hearts: Episode 1
Melissa K and the Heart of Gold
Memories of a Vagabond
Nikopol: Secrets of the Immortals
Nosferatu: The Wrath of Malachi
Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy
Obludia
Psichodelya
Retention
Rhythm Destruction
Royal Defense
Sacraboar
Salammbô: Battle for Carthage
Silence of the Sleep
Skyward Collapse
Steel & Steam
The Cameron Files: The Secret at Loch Ness
The Culling Of The Cows
Tidalis
Type Rider
Volt
Voyage: Journey to the Moon
White Noise Online
Holy crap, this seems like fate! I just bought Judas Priest's Nostradamus

THEE ASKS FOR TH' LAST PROPHECY, THIS IS GONNA BE HILARIOUS (Meaning Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy)
low rated
GioVio123 looks LEGIT
:)))))))))

BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger
I would be happy about BlazBlue, but i don't know if I am eligible. I am not that active in the forum ...
low rated
blarth: *generosity*
I wouldn't mind Salammbo for myself.

If you can't get rid of any of the other keys, I can put whatever you have leftover in my giveaway, if you'd like.
Keys sent to those whose names returned some positive posts. Enjoy the games. : )
SuperNES: GioVio123 looks LEGIT
:)))))))))
You better recognize! Then again I don't participate much, I am in college so I don't have the time to lurk the threads or even engage in my pc, btw, how many alts have you made since your begginings? seeing you is like watching a harley commet

zeogold: I wouldn't mind Salammbo for myself.

If you can't get rid of any of the other keys, I can put whatever you have leftover in my giveaway, if you'd like.
It would be the most opt solution, but he is disconnected right now
blarth: Hi Ungunbu, if you still have this can I take it for my better half? It looks like the type of game she enjoys.
Key sent!
Post edited May 09, 2016 by Ungunbu
blarth: Hi Ungunbu, if you still have this can I take it for my better half? It looks like the type of game she enjoys.
Ungunbu: Key sent!
Thanks Ungunbu!
I have:

Kromaia (Steam Key)

for the 1st one who replies to this post.

--

REP 100+ ONLY!
low rated
Ungunbu: I have:

Kromaia (Steam Key)

for the 1st one who replies to this post.

--

REP 100+ ONLY!
Reply! :)