It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
TheRealDeadpool: the pool is back
tinyE: ...and it's a cess.
HAHA lol good work tinyD
System Shock 2
79933-32C?7-1D?93-55636

?=B

Taken.
Post edited June 15, 2016 by DaiKaiser93
mariokid999: 5??9C-A9A26-52B74-2B4C6

a famous comic book company
Which game is it?
mariokid999: 5??9C-A9A26-52B74-2B4C6

a famous comic book company
vgezer: Which game is it?
System Shock 2
Spelunky

W#E37D7F6113BEDD1D

# = nine
Hello everyone,

Let me tell you a little story…
I am fairly new to the world of digital games, recently I put a message in this forums because I buy several games in the summer sale and want to trade the free games that I already had: Dreamfall and Gabriel Knight.

In short, a user contacted me in chat and ended up fooling myself, taking other games from me and giving me false keys.

In conclusion, there is quite disgusting people out there, but I think there are a lot of nice people too.
So to increase the balance toward the side of good, I prefer to give my keys to someone who can enjoy it, as I see others wonderful users of this forum do.

So, these are the keys:

Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers – 20th Anniversary Edition.
DHJGEF14B5BDF0A*DC
*=Nine
-----------Taken------------

Dreamfall Chapters Season Pass.
L86T5A958E2861182*
*=Three
-----------Taken------------

Regards and good game to all.
Post edited June 17, 2016 by Foskatron
Foskatron: Hello everyone,

I am fairly new to the world of digital games, recently I put a message in this forums because I buy several games in the summer sale and want to trade the free games that I already had: Dreamfall and Gabriel Knight.

In short, a user contacted me in chat and ended up fooling myself, taking other games from me and giving me false keys.

In conclusion, there is quite disgusting people out there, but I think there are a lot of nice people too.
So to increase the balance toward the side of good, I prefer to give my keys to someone who can enjoy it, as I see others wonderful users of this forum do.

So, these are the keys:

Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers – 20th Anniversary Edition.
DHJGEF14B5BDF0A*DC
*=Nine

Dreamfall Chapters Season Pass.
L86T5A958E2861182*
*=Three

Regards and good game to all.
Used keys
Enjoy them :)
Post edited June 17, 2016 by Foskatron

That sucks. I hope you posted their info in the scammers thread. Not that'll do much good but misery & company and all that. You probably weren't the first one they ripped off.

Anyway, enjoy your new games and in your spare time partake in the randomness of this forum.
Foskatron: Enjoy them :)
Someone will for sure :D How fast keys are taken here ?
Foskatron: Enjoy them :)
John_M: Someone will for sure :D How fast keys are taken here ?
Oops, sorry, I thought you said that you take them.
I think that its someone pushing F5 like a crazy :DD

noir_7: That sucks. I hope you posted their info in the scammers thread. Not that'll do much good but misery & company and all that. You probably weren't the first one they ripped off.

Anyway, enjoy your new games and in your spare time partake in the randomness of this forum.
Did not know that thread, anyway I think the guy made a new user just to cheat ...
I guess I paid the fee for a noobie and confident :)
Thank you very much for your message!
low rated
hmm

could you guys help me with my rep I thought I was on ninja giveaway forum but I was on some clan trade forum instead and they rekt my rep it was 1 but now it is -8 can you guys get me back to 0 rep?

I'm new and don't understand the negativity about this?
Post edited June 20, 2016 by epicwaffle10
Foskatron: I think that its someone pushing F5 like a crazy :DD
Yep! Also got a spare keyboard and two F5 replacement parts. :) F5 pushing must continue for Greater Good! :)
high rated
Foskatron: [...]

[...]
Foskatron: Did not know that thread, anyway I think the guy made a new user just to cheat ...
I guess I paid the fee for a noobie and confident :) [...]
Sorry to hear this. You should still make a post in the known scammers thread, giving all the details and a screenshot of the exchange that took place. You may receive advice on how to revoke your games, or get your money back.

And while it may well be just an alt account, we make all verified scamming accounts public, so that the community can be aware of them, and protect themselves.

So, please, go over to the thread I linked to, and provide all evidence. Thank you.