It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MiKiL: Just heads up to Finnish goggers.
It seems that Paysafecard has been re-added for Finnish-users, just noticed it to be a payment method.
Friend who likes to use PSC confirmed that it worked. If it doesn't show up in payment methods, check your payment currency at your Account & Locale-settings and change it to Euro (friend had USD, changed it to EUR and it showed up).
**swearing**!
Well thanks for the heads up anyways. Although already used different means to make purchases this time but I'll be wiser next time.
Now how in heck we were supposed to find out this change out?
G-Doc: A pre-paid option in GOG.com checkout!

Yesterday, we've introduced a new payment option into GOG.com checkout, namely Paysafecard. The ability to complete your order using a pre-paid type payment method was one of the site features you requested quite often via e-mail, forums, social media, and even our own community wishlist. We decided to go with Paysafecard, which is the European market leader in online prepaid solutions. Not sure what pre-paid means? It means that you buy a physical card from one of 450,000 sales outlets available and use it to make safe online payments without a bank account or credit card.

How to utilize this new feature? Easy! After clicking the 'Process order now', you will be redirected to the Paysafecard page to complete your order. (Please note that we charge in US Dollars, and, if a currency exchange is required, Paysafecard will charge an additional fee.)

You can read more about this payment option on the official Paysafecard website. You can also use the site to easily locate a retailer offering the Paysafecard near your location. Hope you'll enjoy this new feature!
I can't use this option in Mexico:( I'm very disappointed