It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

29klm5: Paysafecard is very common in Austria, you can get it nearly at all tabacconist's and some super markets. I think their head office is actually in Vienna. I use it frequently for small internet purchases because it is a reliable, simple and ensures privacy by design. I am glad to see it supported by GOG!
This announcement is from 2013.
Is there literally no way to use Paysafecards? Like I don't get an option!
I just bought a paysafecard to buy some games and when I went to the checkout I didn't see the option to use my paysafecard. WTF gog:? You put it in your FAQ's that you have it but it's no where to be found at the checkout.
Post edited February 26, 2015 by ironhorse384
ironhorse384: I just bought a paysafecard to buy some games and when I went to the checkout I didn't see the option to use my paysafecard. WTF gog:? You put it in your FAQ's that you have it but it's no where to be found at the checkout.
Shows up for me :
Attachments:
paysafe.png (62 Kb)
ironhorse384: I just bought a paysafecard to buy some games and when I went to the checkout I didn't see the option to use my paysafecard. WTF gog:? You put it in your FAQ's that you have it but it's no where to be found at the checkout.
Licurg: Shows up for me :
Perhaps its because you're in Europe and I'm not? I tried it on two different browsers and ended up with the same result of no option for paysafecard under the Paypal.
ironhorse384: Perhaps its because you're in Europe and I'm not? I tried it on two different browsers and ended up with the same result of no option for paysafecard under the Paypal.
You can not use paysafe card from every country. I do not know which ones are not available or why, but this problem surfaced sometimes already. Perhaps you can write to support und aks them if that is the reason for you not seeing it.
ironhorse384: Perhaps its because you're in Europe and I'm not? I tried it on two different browsers and ended up with the same result of no option for paysafecard under the Paypal.
Well... They have paysafecard in NA, I know people who use it . Maybe it's just a glitch from the site.

Alternately, if you really think it's your location that's the problem, then just use a VPN, and get a European IP, that should solve everything .
moonshineshadow: You can not use paysafe card from every country. I do not know which ones are not available or why, but this problem surfaced sometimes already. Perhaps you can write to support und aks them if that is the reason for you not seeing it.
Ya I sent them an email already hopefully it doesn't take too long to respond to it.
Licurg: Well... They have paysafecard in NA, I know people who use it . Maybe it's just a glitch from the site.

Alternately, if you really think it's your location that's the problem, then just use a VPN, and get a European IP, that should solve everything .
thanks for the reply. I think I'll wait and see what gog tells me, I'm not even sure how to use VPN's.
Post edited February 26, 2015 by ironhorse384
moonshineshadow: You can not use paysafe card from every country. I do not know which ones are not available or why, but this problem surfaced sometimes already. Perhaps you can write to support und aks them if that is the reason for you not seeing it.
ironhorse384: Ya I sent them an email already hopefully it doesn't take too long to respond to it.
Licurg: Well... They have paysafecard in NA, I know people who use it . Maybe it's just a glitch from the site.

ironhorse384: thanks for the reply. I think I'll wait and see what gog tells me, I'm not even sure how to use VPN's.
Erm... You download one, then set the country you want an IP from . I use Hola Ublocker add-on for Firefox, very easy to use .
ironhorse384: Ya I sent them an email already hopefully it doesn't take too long to respond to it.

thanks for the reply. I think I'll wait and see what gog tells me, I'm not even sure how to use VPN's.
Licurg: Erm... You download one, then set the country you want an IP from . I use Hola Ublocker add-on for Firefox, very easy to use .
thanks!
Any progress on adding Paysafe as an option for some countries? (Finland!) I really want that Witcher 3 expansion pass. :/
paysafecard will not be a payment way anymore.
and now PSC canada lets you pay online as quickly, simply and safely as if using cash. Buy paysafecard at over 480.000 sales outlets around the world and enjoy online payment at thousands of providers from the worlds of online games, music, film, entertainment and so much more. You don't have to enter any personal information or bank account or credit card details. Your privacy remains completely protected at all times with paysafecard!
and you can find it on http://www.gamekey4you.com/collections/vendors?q=paysafecard
When will this feature be expanded back to Finland or anywhere else? 2 years has passed and it was only removed as payment option because it didn't work at the time.
Just heads up to Finnish goggers.
It seems that Paysafecard has been re-added for Finnish-users, just noticed it to be a payment method.
Friend who likes to use PSC confirmed that it worked. If it doesn't show up in payment methods, check your payment currency at your Account & Locale-settings and change it to Euro (friend had USD, changed it to EUR and it showed up).
cool