It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Phantom Liberty, a spy-thriller expansion for Cyberpunk 2077, arrives on GOG on September 26th, and you can pre-order it now. Before you dive into the dystopian reality of Night City yet again, let’s take a look at all the exciting new features that come along!

Together with Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty and free Update 2.0, the game brings in an entirely new experience. We can expect powerful new weapons, redesigned cyberware, perks, relic skill tree, new vehicles, vehicle combat, revamped police… And more!

Powerful new weapons & vehicles
Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty will allow you to play with new, explosive toys, including 2 handguns, 1 revolver, 2 sniper rifles, 2 SMGs, 1 Assault Rifle, and over 30 new iconics. It will also introduce 13 new rides, including 4 reskins of already available vehicles.

Redesigned cyberware & perks
Update 2.0 will introduce a redesign of cyberware mechanics. Cyberware installation will no longer be limitless – you will need to pay attention to your cyberware capacity, connected directly to your level. Most of the old perks will be completely redesigned as well, and their number will be reduced from 250 to 140. You will have more variety and freedom in matching and mixing perks, without being constrained to a single skill tree or a single playstyle. Get ready though – because the upcoming expansion will unlock an entire new Relic skill tree, allowing you to dive into some advanced combat abilities.

Vehicle combat
Update 2.0 will also introduce new features for cars and bikes, including vehicle chases and vehicle-on-vehicle combat. During vehicle combat, you will be able to exploit weak spots of your enemy's car, try to ram into it at high speed, use your car's mounted guns, or use some unique quickhacks.

Revamped police
Along with the Update 2.0, you can expect a new dynamic police system as well, built on clear and simple rules: criminal activity is punished, runners are chased, and cyberpsychos are flatlined. The system will accumulate your actions over time and raise the heat level when necessary. Each new heat level will "unlock" additional events and slightly change police behavior: police officers will get more aggressive, deploy stronger units (including MaxTac for the highest heat level), use barricades, and adapt their tactics accordingly.

And even more!

Take a DRM-free trip to Night City with GOG – and pre-order Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty now!
Does anyone actually care about new guns or cars? Base game already had way more than needed of both. That doesn't mean it was BAD, or that I won't get the expansion (already preordered), but... how about TPP support instead? Implants having more visible impact on your body? More installation scenes? It was pretty disappointing that what they showed in trailers back near launch was the ONLY one.
huan: Does anyone actually care about new guns or cars? Base game already had way more than needed of both. That doesn't mean it was BAD, or that I won't get the expansion (already preordered), but... how about TPP support instead? Implants having more visible impact on your body? More installation scenes? It was pretty disappointing that what they showed in trailers back near launch was the ONLY one.
"Does anyone actually care about new guns or cars?"

I do.

"how about TPP support instead?"

I believe it's a techincal issue. I remember seeing a clip of someone who modded third party perspective. It was awkward, and the sword swinging looked pretty goofy.
J Lo: "Does anyone actually care about new guns or cars?"

I do.
Fair enough, after all, there is no wrong way to play the game, as long as you are having fun. My enjoyment that comes from finding new weapon to stash in my apartment and never use is very close to zero.

J Lo: "how about TPP support instead?"

I believe it's a techincal issue. I remember seeing a clip of someone who modded third party perspective. It was awkward, and the sword swinging looked pretty goofy.
Technical issues can be solved, unless devs choose not to. Mods are limited in what they can do, I'm not surprised it looks goofy. CDPR should be in better position to do something about it. But I realize another car recolor is cheaper.
"Take a DRM-free trip to Night City with GOG"? What game are you talking about? The title of this post mentions a DRMed game. I'll expect to see the DRM removed. In the meantime:

https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/cyberpunk_2077_drm_free_version
https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/witcher_3_remove_drm