It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So a game that has not been unbundled could also be a single game that literally can't be unbundled? Sneaky :D

Anyhow, my next guess is:
Witcher 2: Assassins Of Kings, The - Enhanced Edition
thejimz: I can't figure out how to sort by bundle status. Any tips?
helpo1: If it's OK with @mrkgnao...
mrkgnao: .
helpo1:
Sure. It's a cooperative effort.
Oops....I just realised I mixed up my search tags, and Witcher 2: Assassins Of Kings, The - Enhanced Edition isn't one of the possibilities. Oh well...till my next guess! :D
babark: Oops....I just realised I mixed up my search tags, and Witcher 2: Assassins Of Kings, The - Enhanced Edition isn't one of the possibilities. Oh well...till my next guess! :D
New rule:
If you realise that your latest guess cannot be right (e.g. contradicts one of the clues), you may guess again without waiting the full two hours. Just add an explanation why the previous guess was invalid when you make the new guess.
[Note: The previous guess will be silently ignored (even if it happens to be correct)]

Will add it to the OP.
Post edited August 18, 2015 by mrkgnao
Gone Home
Sacrifice

on behalf of Crewdroog
Let's try an upcoming title.

Shadow Warrior 2

Another entry for adaliabooks
Unmechanical
mrkgnao: New rule:
If you realise that your latest guess cannot be right (e.g. contradicts one of the clues), you may guess again without waiting the full two hours. Just add an explanation why the previous guess was invalid when you make the new guess.
[Note: The previous guess will be silently ignored (even if it happens to be correct)]

Will add it to the OP.
Thanks!
In that case,
Witcher Adventure Game, The

That note, though :D
mrkgnao: New rule:

Will add it to the OP.
babark: Thanks!
In that case,
Witcher Adventure Game, The

That note, though :D
"Just add an explanation why the previous guess was invalid when you make the new guess".
The list has been updated.

(Many thanks to mrkgnao for creating MaGog search engine [and this giveaway].)

mrkgnao: Sure. It's a cooperative effort.
Great. :)
mrkgnao: "Just add an explanation why the previous guess was invalid when you make the new guess".
Oops again :D. Thanks for telling me...
Sacred 2 gold
Guess #3:

1849: Gold Edition
Guess #10 for Cecil: Capsized.

(Thanks to helpo1 for explaining the bundle issue to me!)