It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Next guess: Caesar 3
Dungeon Keeper 2
New guess:

Tales of Monkey Island
Ultima 4+5+6
bler144: Figured out how to filter for language but haven't figured out yet how to exclude unbundled games. I don't need someone to tell me now, but at the end of this it would be cool to see a quick tutorial on how a power-user would have used Magog for this task.
Yes. It's one of the better hidden filters, but still to be found under what I'd consider a reasonable sub-menu.

Fantasysci5: [bold]Cossacks Anthology[\bold]
To actually make it bold, drop the "old" twice and replace the backslash with a slash.
Post edited August 18, 2015 by mrkgnao
mrkgnao: Yes. It's one of the better hidden filters, but still to be found under what I'd consider a reasonable sub-menu.
Dunno if it's "hidden" - I've found it on the first try.

However, it's funny to see such games guessed as Ys I & II Chronicles+, Castles 1+2 or Ultima™ 4+5+6 after the last hint, which requires you to make just six extra clicks to exclude all these games... :P
Next guess is:

Descent 3 + Mercenary

Assuming I actually ran the search correctly there seems to be 1057 games possible, around 111 guesses according to helpo's spreadsheet, leaving approximately 946 possible guesses left... this could take a while ;)
mrkgnao: Yes. It's one of the better hidden filters, but still to be found under what I'd consider a reasonable sub-menu.
helpo1: Dunno if it's "hidden" - I've found it on the first try.

However, it's funny to see such games guessed as Ys I & II Chronicles+, Castles 1+2 or Ultima™ 4+5+6 after the last hint, which requires you to make just six extra clicks to exclude all these games... :P
Why is that? The clue says that the game has not been unbundled. I read that to mean that the game is still a bundle.

Although, now I see it could mean that it was never part of a bundle.
Post edited August 18, 2015 by hummer010
hummer010: Why is that? The clue says that the game has not been unbundled. I read that to mean that the game is still a bundle.
Not necessarily. I don't have time right now to make a a longer propositional calculus explanation, so I'll just say: run the MaGog. ;)

EDIT: Oh, ninja. Well, good to see you've got it. :)
Post edited August 18, 2015 by helpo1
I'll go with Gothic (1)
helpo1: Dunno if it's "hidden" - I've found it on the first try.

I can't figure out how to sort by bundle status. Any tips?
helpo1: Not necessarily. I don't have time right now to make a a longer propositional calculus explanation, so I'll just say: run the MaGog. ;)

EDIT: Oh, ninja. Well, good to see you've got it. :)
Right. Now that I looked at my library - the game pages are still bundled (ie. Tomb Raider 1+2+3), it's the downloads that have been unbundled. Duh.
thejimz: I can't figure out how to sort by bundle status. Any tips?
If it's OK with @mrkgnao...
mrkgnao: .
OK, second guess, and this it is a game that actually hasn't been unbundled!

1954 Alcatraz
Guess #8

Return to Krondor

In for hummer010 this round :D