It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Do you have your favorite kind of games or do you want to simply try something new? This Midweek Sale on GOG.COM will satisfy both needs with a mix of cool discounted titles from various genres. Here are a few examples:

Door Kickers (-80%) is an innovative real-time strategy game that puts you in charge of a SWAT team and lets you command them during a tactical intervention.

Kholat (-75%) is an exploration adventure game with horror elements, inspired by a true event known as the Dyatlov Pass incident and narrated by the famous British actor, Sean Bean.

Tropico 6 (-50%) is a strategy game where you take the role of a benevolent leader of an insular country, leading its inhabitants to prosperity.

Take a look at other exciting and discounted titles. This Midweek Sale on GOG.COM will last until 16th January 2021, 2 PM UTC.
high rated
• $2.79 • -80% • Door Kickers: Action Squad
• $2.99 • -70% • The First Tree
• $3.24 • -75% • Lake Ridden
• $3.74 • -75% • Realpolitiks
• $3.74 • -75% • Tropico 4
• $3.99 • -80% • Door Kickers
• $4.47 • -80% • Door Kickers: Action Squad Two-pack
• $4.99 • -75% • Kholat
• $4.99 • -75% • Where The Water Tastes Like Wine
• $5.94 • -65% • Among the Sleep - Enhanced Edition
• $5.99 • -70% • Project Highrise
• $7.49 • -50% • Gone Home
• $7.49 • -75% • Urban Empire
• $8.24 • -75% • Aven Colony
• $8.74 • -65% • Tropico 5
• $8.99 • -70% • Project Highrise: Architect's Edition
• $8.99 • -55% • Thief Simulator
• $8.99 • -55% • Ultimate Fishing Simulator
• $9.99 • -50% • Dead In Vinland
• $9.99 • -50% • Tacoma
• $10.49 • -70% • Transport Fever
• $11.99 • -40% • Draugen
• $12.99 • -35% • Cooking Simulator
• $14.99 • -25% • Mosaic
• $17.49 • -50% • Tropico 5: Complete Collection
• $17.99 • -40% • Draugen Collector's Edition
• $24.99 • -50% • Tropico 6
• $26.99 • -10% • Per Aspera
• $26.99 • -10% • Realpolitiks II
• $27.49 • -50% • Tropico 6 El Prez Edition
• $27.99 • -30% • Transport Fever 2
• $31.31 • -10% • Per Aspera Deluxe Edition
high rated
Door kickers is still abandoned on gog and is lacking features. Be careful. Such developers should be punished if they treat us like 2nd class customers
-Nachtmahr-: Door kickers is still abandoned on gog and is lacking features. Be careful. Such developers should be punished if they treat us like 2nd class customers
Thanks for the heads up.

Was looking at the Tropico games but not sure which one would be best for someone new to the series.
The First Tree and Where the Water Tastes...have interesting new prices. Not grabbing them now, but I might. I still have to try the latter on Epic, if I like it I'd get it here as well for the price.
-Nachtmahr-: Door kickers is still abandoned on gog and is lacking features. Be careful. Such developers should be punished if they treat us like 2nd class customers
What about he Action Squad version?
wolfsite: Thanks for the heads up.
Was looking at the Tropico games but not sure which one would be best for someone new to the series.
Tropico 4 + DLC is probably the best tropico.
Credit and debit card payment are still not working unless you enable googles scripts.
alexandros050: Tropico 4 + DLC is probably the best tropico.
Yep, it`s the most entertaining of them. Especially Penultimo ist great, the only man in the world that has a diploma in being Penultimo!

I definitely second the Tropico 4 recommendation.
Like what? Multiplayer? I don't care about that, anything else? (Workshop doesn't count)
Post edited January 13, 2021 by Kasper...
I saw the Tropico guy and was hoping Suzerain was on sale since I missed it. Tropico seems appealing until you see all that DLC.
Kasper...: Like what? Multiplayer? I don't care about that, anything else? (Workshop doesn't count)
Door Kickers has been updated in 2019, has now coop for Windows and Mac, Japanese language, bug fixes, Galaxy achievements and whatever. The devs just needed time as they are only two people and the game was left behind, but never abandoned. As for "1.5 patch" that's a community MOD from the Steam Workshop. It's not the devs fault that you can't have Steam mods on GOG. I don't know if it can be worked with GOG version.
Game is fun, updated, at a reasonable price (I'd say tempting). I played this on my phone with the DRM free apk from Humble but I don't regret getting it here too:
a) supporting the devs and b) touch on a little screen and mouse and pc monitor feel like two distinct game experiences.
It's 3 euros for a very good game, go for it and you'll not regret it!
if you own the game and missed the update you have a nice surprise in your library as it was updated in 2019. :)
Post edited January 14, 2021 by Dogmaus
Lots of strategy, a bit of adventure and especialized simulations. Not bad!

Draugen: the screen captures make you feel like you are actually in a fjord. Beautiful.
Post edited January 14, 2021 by Carradice
Kasper...: Like what? Multiplayer? I don't care about that, anything else? (Workshop doesn't count)
Dogmaus: Door Kickers has been updated in 2019, has now coop for Windows and Mac, Japanese language, bug fixes, Galaxy achievements and whatever. The devs just needed time as they are only two people and the game was left behind, but never abandoned. As for "1.5 patch" that's a community MOD from the Steam Workshop. It's not the devs fault that you can't have Steam mods on GOG. I don't know if it can be worked with GOG version.
Game is fun, updated, at a reasonable price (I'd say tempting). I played this on my phone with the DRM free apk from Humble but I don't regret getting it here too:
a) supporting the devs and b) touch on a little screen and mouse and pc monitor feel like two distinct game experiences.
It's 3 euros for a very good game, go for it and you'll not regret it!
Dogmaus: if you own the game and missed the update you have a nice surprise in your library as it was updated in 2019. :)
Alright then I'm getting it! (I already played it, and loved it, just never owned it)

I'm really looking forward to the second opus on gog!