It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog (this one)
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic.
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 15, 2021 by ponczo_
high rated
The King of Seas free on GOG for the next 2 days:

https://www.gog.com/en/game/king_of_seas
Post edited December 17, 2022 by jackoftrades80
high rated
jackoftrades80: The King of Seas free on GOG for the next 2 days:

https://www.gog.com/en/game/king_of_seas
Look back just 5 posts. FIVE.
high rated
Leaked on reddit: The free game for 18th December on the Epic Games Store will be Sable.
high rated
Epic Games:

Sable - Link

You want indie games? You got it
You like nature? We have deserts
Join this open world adventure game with beautiful artistic graphics
From spaceships to ancient world scenery!
Unique art style and original soundtrack by Japanese Breakfast

Single player only but supports controllers

Other ongoing giveaways:
none

Next time: Mystery Game Tomorrow
high rated
Leaked on reddit: The free game for 19th December on the Epic Games Store will be Them's Fightin' Herds.
high rated
Broken Sword: Director's Cut free on GOG front page.

https://www.gog.com/#giveaway
high rated
Epic Games:

Them's Fightin' Herds - Link

This is an indie 2D fighting game by Mane6
Featuring animals with adorable looks but also fierce determination
Gorgeous art designed by Lauren Faust
Don't let the cartoonistic cute characters lure you into cuddling them like a teddy bear.
When it comes to close quarter combats, these animals mean serious business

Features single player, multiplayer and co-op!

Other ongoing giveaways:
none

Leaked on reddit: The free game for 20th December on the Epic Games Store will be Wolfenstein: The New Order.
UCrest: Leaked on reddit: The free game for 20th December on the Epic Games Store will be Wolfenstein: The New Order.
Confirmed. Get it now if you haven't yet!
Post edited December 20, 2022 by TurdFerguson87
TurdFerguson87: (...)
;)

Well, there's no concrete word on reddit about the next game to be given away for free on the Epic Games Store, except that you belong to the LEGO® series. However, I'd venture to say (although I'm not quite sure) that the next game to be given away on the EPG is likely to be LEGO® Bricktales. In any case, we will know tomorrow exactly.

Note: Remember that this is pure speculation. What is certain is that the giveaway will be a LEGO video game.
Attachments:
TurdFerguson87: (...)
UCrest: ;)

Well, there's no concrete word on reddit about the next game to be given away for free on the Epic Games Store, except that you belong to the LEGO® series. However, I'd venture to say (although I'm not quite sure) that the next game to be given away on the EPG is likely to be LEGO® Bricktales. In any case, we will know tomorrow exactly.

Note: Remember that this is pure speculation. What is certain is that the giveaway will be a LEGO video game.
We have about 9 guesses.

That's how many LEGO games are on that platform. Previous ones I think were the LEGO Batman trilogy, since the trend has been games from previous giveaways so far. It could be something else though.
high rated
Epic Games:

LEGO Builder's Journey - Link

A Lego game that takes your mind off puzzles
Only adventures, no puzzles
Instead you are free to make anything you want
Follow the instructions and sometimes, breaking the rules

Features single player only.

Other ongoing giveaways:
none

It appears that IndieGala has added "Potatoman Seeks the Troof" although it doesn't look that interesting to me. The Indiegala freebies have been a mixed bag, some good, some third rate.
https://freebies.indiegala.com/potatoman-seeks-the-troof

I know there was some recent chatter about why games from itch.io were spun off to a different thread, should I have posted about this one? Before people were posting everything on Indiegala, but usually the stuff under "freebies" was decent, and the low quality free stuff was quietly placed in the "showcase" section.
Post edited December 21, 2022 by slickrcbd
slickrcbd: It appears that IndieGala has added "Potatoman Seeks the Troof" although it doesn't loko that interesting to me. The Indiegala freebies have been a mixed bag, some good, some third rate.
https://freebies.indiegala.com/potatoman-seeks-the-troof
That is a very old one. Was on giveaway at least a year ago.

EDIT: By the time I wrote this, I didn't even get the email notification, and it wasn't on their webpage yet. Go figure.
Post edited December 22, 2022 by TurdFerguson87
high rated
NORCO Digital Goodies Pack, containing concept arts, wallpapers and music, is free on GOG until December 29th

Link