It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog (this one)
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic.
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 15, 2021 by ponczo_
low rated
philipp_chris: What is wrong with you?
Nothing, just a spambot. ;)
low rated
Edit: Deleted link, it turns out the giveaway not meant to be public.
Post edited March 02, 2022 by Pardinuz
Pardinuz: Free This War of Mine on GOG

https://pomagamy.sekurak.pl/

Just do the captcha and hit the red button.
Yes, it's free, but please don't ignore that:

The site asks to link https://sekurak.pl/pomagamy-ukrainie/ instead of directly to the giveaway. They got keys from generous 11 bit studios because they donated 100 000 PLN to Red Cross. More importantly, in return they ask you to support Ukraine, be it through donation or any other way.
low rated
Pardinuz: Free This War of Mine on GOG

https://pomagamy.sekurak.pl/

Just do the captcha and hit the red button.
InkPanther: Yes, it's free, but please don't ignore that:

The site asks to link https://sekurak.pl/pomagamy-ukrainie/ instead of directly to the giveaway. They got keys from generous 11 bit studios because they donated 100 000 PLN to Red Cross. More importantly, in return they ask you to support Ukraine, be it through donation or any other way.
Also the complete edition on GOG is currently on sale for $4,07 (7.79 BRL in Brazil) with each cent going to URS. So you could make an actual donation while getting the full package.

I generated a code but I might just give it away and buy the complete edition instead.
low rated
InkPanther: Yes, it's free, but please don't ignore that:

Absolutely, but that's hardly news to anyone here since it's on the front page and all over the gaming media.

I did support the cause and re-bought it here a few days ago even though I already had it on other platforms.

Anyway those who haven't donated by now are very unlikely to do it, so go and enjoy this great, timely game and spread the word.
Post edited March 02, 2022 by Pardinuz
high rated
Epic Games:

Centipede: Recharged - Link
By Adamvision Studios and published by the famous Atari
This old-school arcade classic game is a retro reboot!
You are the turtle! (Arrow or spaceship as most people know it by)
Survive against all odds and defeat centipedes!
You can play solo or local co-op
There are two modes:
In Challenge mode, you venture through 30 unique challenges
In Endless arcade mode, you survive as long as you can and compare high scores with your friends!!

Black Widow: Recharged - Link
Also by Adamvision Studios and published by the famous Atari
This old-school arcade classic game is a retro reboot!
You are the Black Widow in this one!
Survive against all odds and defeat wasps and other invaders!
You can play solo or local co-op
There are two modes:
In Challenge mode, you venture through 30 unique challenges
In Endless arcade mode, you survive as long as you can and compare high scores with your friends!!

Epic Slayer Kit DLC for Dauntless - Link
In this DLC pack, you gain access to 3 days of VIP Club access and some in game currencies
It is applied to the free-to-play online action RPG from Phoenix Labs, Dauntless!

Other free things:
none

Next time: Cities: Skylines
high rated
The free dV: Rings of Saturn Demo is now the same as the full game.

(The game is still in development, with very frequent updates (with the demo updating right along), but it's very much worth playing in its current state.)

See the developer's update in the game's forum:
This is a very special update. In a time of a global crisis, there are causes that need your contributions more than we do. Today I’m lifting all the restrictions of the demo version, making it essentially a full game. Instead of buying ΔV, spend your money on something important and help someone in need. You can get the full version of ΔV when we have peace again.
Post edited March 03, 2022 by gogtrial34987
low rated
gogtrial34987: The free dV: Rings of Saturn Demo is now the same as the full game.

(The game is still in development, with very frequent updates (with the demo updating right along), but it's very much worth playing in its current state.)

See the developer's update in the game's forum:

This is a very special update. In a time of a global crisis, there are causes that need your contributions more than we do. Today I’m lifting all the restrictions of the demo version, making it essentially a full game. Instead of buying ΔV, spend your money on something important and help someone in need. You can get the full version of ΔV when we have peace again.
gogtrial34987:
Sorry to interrupt here, but that is a very generous thinking & action from Adrian__W, koderski, Kodera Software & Kurki.games. And gogtrial34987 too!: I am so lucky that months ago you donated the game to me. Thanks to all!
①  Quell Memento+؜, a puzzle game also available on Steam؜, is temporarily free on the App Store (iOS).  The in-app purchases are optional and you can easily complete the game without them.  Here's a gameplay video؜ of the mobile version.

②  Findit؜, a spot the differences game, is temporarily free on the App Store (iOS).  The in-app purchases are optional and let you buy hints.  Here's a gameplay video؜.

③  Grejsimojs؜, a physics-based puzzle game, is temporarily free on the App Store (iOS).  It seems to be permanently free on Google Play؜ (Android), without ads, in-app purchases and unwanted permissions.  Here's a gameplay video؜.

④  Modern Ludo؜, a strategy board game, is temporarily free on the App Store (iOS).  The in-app purchases are optional, they unlock two-player, three-player and four-player modes.

⑤  The following games are free for a limited time on the App Store (iOS) :

    ▪  Paintiles؜     ( Puzzle game  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  Wild Tri-Peaks؜     ( Card game )
    ▪  Jumpy Wheels؜     ( Arcade game )
    ▪  Ashore؜     ( Interactive novel )
high rated
Chainsaw Warrior؜ (DRM-free), the digital adaptation of a popular single-player board game, is temporarily free again on Indiegala.  Here's a gameplay video؜.
low rated
_Slaugh_: Chainsaw Warrior؜ (DRM-free), the digital adaptation of a popular single-player board game, is temporarily free again on Indiegala. Here's a gameplay video؜.
Nice one, thank you. I created account on that platform just for this game. Hopefully a sequel will appear there someday.
Trainpunk Run (DRM-free) is temporarily free again on Indiegala.

Other titles still available for free:
- Hamsterdam
- Chainsaw Warrior
- Die Young: Prologue (full version has also been free at some point)
Post edited March 07, 2022 by FlavioV
FlavioV: Trainpunk Run (DRM-free) is temporarily free again on Indiegala.

Other titles still available for free:
- Hamsterdam
- Chainsaw Warrior
- Die Young: Prologue (full version has also been free at some point)
There are a lot more free games on Indiegala, but some are NSFW.
If you look at the top left of any of the links, there is a "hamburger" menu.
Click on it and choose "showcase".
Surprise Bethesda freebie on Epic
Ghostwire: Tokyo - Prelude
A visual novel that is a prequel chapter for the forthcoming game.
https://www.epicgames.com/store/de/p/ghostwire-tokyo-prelude
Post edited March 09, 2022 by Dogmaus
high rated
①  Disappeared Anniversary؜, a visual novel with detective elements, is currently free for the next 2 days on Google Play (Android).  Here's a gameplay video؜.

②  Stone Of Souls HD؜, a first-person horror game with RPG elements, is temporarily free on Google Play (Android).  Here's a gameplay video؜.

③  klocki؜, a puzzle game also available on Steam؜, is temporarily free on Google Play (Android).  Here's a gameplay video؜ of the mobile version.

④  Escape Prison؜, an escape room adventure game, is temporarily free on the App Store (iOS).  This game contains interstitial ads, but they can be completely removed with an in-app purchase that is currently free.  Another optional in-app purchase unlocks extra contents.  Here's a gameplay video؜.

⑤  Vive le Roi 3؜, a puzzle platformer, is temporarily free on the App Store (iOS).  Here's a gameplay video؜.

⑥  Tiny Orchestra؜, an educational music game, is temporarily free on the App Store (iOS).  Here's a gameplay video؜.