It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog (this one)
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic.
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 15, 2021 by ponczo_
Leucurus: Steel Rats (GOG) is Free

∘ Add the Free DLC too.
DangerPlankton: It's saying 80% off. Is there a trick to get it free or am I simply too late?
But its still free in Steam so get it there
Ok, overnight someone went and downvote bombed myself and several others. No idea who's doing it or what it is they're objecting to. Please everyone upvote any comments and posters you find helpful, and if you don't like what they're posting then please say what it is you don't like. Lots of people posting helpful advice here that don't deserve to have their rep points annihilated like this.
high rated
I suspect what angers people is when they get notified about new posts in this thread and then it is just some chatter and not about new giveaways. Please hold discussions outside threads like this and and changelogs.

I have not recently, if ever, downvoted anyone in this thread.
Themken: I suspect what angers people is when they get notified about new posts in this thread and then it is just some chatter and not about new giveaways. Please hold discussions outside threads like this and and changelogs.

I have not recently, if ever, downvoted anyone in this thread.
The thing is it happened overnight and now I've gone from +10 to -2. Never saw that happening for people posting about stuff that's not a giveaway because it's always free, or people complaining that they don't know how to register accounts.

I find it hard to believe that there's a dozen stupid people waiting all day and night by their phones because they don't want to pay for real games, and then they all come here like "Plecht! Post ees not about weedio gemms!" Well have fun with the downvoting peeps and maybe in the future I'll do the same myself.
low rated
I've done nothing but try to be helpful in this forum, and I hardly ever post because I'm not digging up giveaways, and the ones I find are usually already posted..
I also don't attack people on Facebook for posting something, when I have notifications set on my phone..
I turn off notifications..
I also check this page every day or two, of my own volition.. If I was to set up a notification, I would aggravate myself with useless notification alerts.
I even have made a friend of one of the coolest people on this forum! Yet, I'm a negative :(
LukeHimself: I've done nothing but try to be helpful in this forum, and I hardly ever post because I'm not digging up giveaways, and the ones I find are usually already posted..
I also don't attack people on Facebook for posting something, when I have notifications set on my phone..
I turn off notifications..
I also check this page every day or two, of my own volition.. If I was to set up a notification, I would aggravate myself with useless notification alerts.
I even have made a friend of one of the coolest people on this forum! Yet, I'm a negative :(
Don't worry, that's part of the process of becoming a true goglodite. :)

Because gog's forum designers can't take the proper time to focus on the problem of giving internet trolls the power to make everyone they don't like negative, we, as an online society, have learned to recognize when people are nice and deserving of respect, even if their rep is extremely negative.

So everybody who becomes a target get's sad about it, and, then, learns to let it go.
Theatre of War 3: Korea is back on Indiegala.
low rated
EDIT: All of your (initial) posts in this thread have been great. I have nfc why you were downvoted. My post below (which I will leave up) is based on your reaction to "reputation loss" not on your contributions which were really good. And the Hitman giveaway was confusing so any explanation about that was imho justified. I still think your reaction was uncalled for though.

Derpowitz: a dozen stupid people waiting all day and night by their phones because they don't want to pay for real games, and then they all come here like "Plecht! Post ees not about weedio gemms!"
Not sure why people don't like you when you call them stupid and make stupid quasi-racist jokes about people not using English properly.

The thing is it happened overnight and now I've gone from +10 to -2.
The thing is that I'm pretty sure that the reputation is not 1:1.
Post edited April 06, 2021 by lupineshadow
Keyboard Killers free to claim on IndieGala (drm free): https://freebies.indiegala.com/keyboard-killers
low rated
Sorry to ask but i am quite new to gog and pc gaming.
Is bloodborne coming to pc any time soon. I played it on my friend's ps4 and i was blown away by this game.
I don't own a console neither am i going to buy any so is there any chance this game will end up on pc.
Post edited April 06, 2021 by Rather345
Rather345: Sorry to ask
Sorry but very much wrong thread. Please make a new thread in the general discussion.
low rated
lupineshadow: EDIT: All of your (initial) posts in this thread have been great. I have nfc why you were downvoted. My post below (which I will leave up) is based on your reaction to "reputation loss" not on your contributions which were really good. And the Hitman giveaway was confusing so any explanation about that was imho justified. I still think your reaction was uncalled for though.

Derpowitz: a dozen stupid people waiting all day and night by their phones because they don't want to pay for real games, and then they all come here like "Plecht! Post ees not about weedio gemms!"
lupineshadow: Not sure why people don't like you when you call them stupid and make stupid quasi-racist jokes about people not using English properly.
My apologies if I came across as insulting to non-English speakers in general, I highly respect anyone who makes the effort to learn a second language of any sort at any level as long as they don't go around behaving like obsessive compulsive turds. I'm sure there's some snobby pretentious English speakers going around here downvoting people for the same stupid reasons and expecting their own posts to be treated like Shakespearean treatises, I won't bother sharing the stereotypes I picture for them in turn.

Anyhow since I'm making another post that's sure to get downvoted because it distracted someone from their toilet break, I propose that if the majority of the posters and readers here want the thread to be a place strictly for links to giveaways, it should be mentioned somewhere in the OP. I've already said my piece about the issue so I don't plan to say anything more about it, also FYI I've been upvoting just about everyone's posts so my condolences to the ones still getting trolled.
Post edited April 07, 2021 by Derpowitz
Indiegala
 ▪ Stranded In Time
FULL AND COMPLETE EPIC GAMES WEEKLY INFORMATION POST

posted after giveaway is officially active: 11AM EST Epic Games Server time

Now FREE for a limited time

 ▪ 3 out of 10: Season Two: Link

The story continues from last year's 3 out of 10 Season 1!
Join our game developers in this cartoon adventure game for a laugh!
Can our developer heroes in Shovelworks studios finally make a game better than 3 out of 10?

Grab them here until next week

Other giveaways:
none

Next week - Three games!
Ken Follett's The Pillars of the Earth, Deponia: The Complete Journey and The First Tree
high rated
9th Dawn II: Remnants of Caspartia؜, an open-world RPG also available on Steam؜, is currently free for the next four days on Google Play.  Here's a gameplay video of the mobile version.  (Android)

The Cross؜, a 3D survival horror game also available on Steam؜, is free for the next 24 hours on Google Play.  Here's a gameplay video of the mobile version.  (Android)
 
 
Two good time killers and an action game are also free for a limited time on Google Play :  (Android)

  ▪  WordMix Pro
  ▪  Minesweeper Pro
  ▪  Boss Rush: Mythology Mobile